By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Legend of Korra Season 2: Discussion thread. Spoilers ahead.

Tagged games:

@insomniac
The animation is stiff because Studio Pierrot is doing most of the episodes, the Korean company is only doing a few. Asami's kiss with Mako was out of left field and weird. Korra loosing her memory was interesting. Maybe we'll get to see Zuko's kids. I'm disappointed with the overall episode, it seemed like not much happened through the entire episode and then BAM an episodes worth in 5 minutes. Episodes have really uneven lately.

Around the Network

A one-hour special featuring Wan is this week, maybe it'll pick up.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Hmmm, I thought that was later :S. I could have sworn the two parter was the third and second last episode.

not what I was told.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

We were both right. Though you were more right ;o. 4th last and 3rd last episodes are the two parters. Which is this week's episode. Didn't realize the season was almost done.

Around the Network

It's not...this season has fourteen episodes. I think we just got done with 5 or 6.

Hmmm, the wiki's missing episodes then. Is the show gonna take a mid season break?

I rather hope that Korra's epiphany sticks this time. It's like she didn't learn any lesson at all last time.

Maybe they'll acknowledge it in this week's two-parter.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Well, I just finished watching "Beginnings".

Highlight of the season... if not series. Finally, something to make me excited for the plot's direction, and remind me of TLA's best mythology-bending moments.

Animation was superb, by the way.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Wow. This is what I've been waiting for from LoK. So many questions, and so much excitement.

I'll keep this one short, and hopefully mostly spoiler free, since the episode just aired.

The animation; so much better. The music; incredibly nostalgic (as was hearing Roku speaking). The episode was, surprise, rushed. But only because they could have made an entire series out of this, and it would have been great. I love lore and backstory, and this really delivered. Better yet, it really added a lot of weight to the conflict in the present day. After last week's revelation about Varrick, well... suddenly that seems like small fries.

I'm not even upset that we haven't seen Tenzin in forever, or that we didn't see much of the Fire Sages at all.

Does Unalaq know about Vaatu?