By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Dropped the Ball by Not Securing GTAV: No, they have bigger games coming, they do not need it!!!

Did they?

of course not, Nintendo d... 65 15.40%

yes, Nintendo should have bought Rockstar 78 18.48%

yes 67 15.88%

no 68 16.11%

yes, they should have got the rights 81 19.19%

maybe 41 9.72%

other ( post below) 21 4.98%

Total:421
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
COLD_COBRA_ said:
PigPen said:
pezus said:
Nintendo have bigger games coming? That's news to me.

It's news to you because you're not a Nintendo gamer.  It will be pointless for me to name any games cause that will only be my preference, but I'll give one anyways.  Zelda U will no doubt be the better game, and X by Monolith Soft is looking to be too.  That's just my opinion though.  

Comparing and judging 3 games you haven't even played. Nice!

not to mention he still missed the point. "Bigger" is not subjective. GTA is bigger than those games he mentioned, fact. We're talking sales and popularity. GTA series been bigger than Zelda for awhile, X a JRPG? please. And those games arent coming out anytime soon. And im pretty sure Pezus meant games coming out this holiday season, which Ninty has nothing even coming close to GTA with the exception of maybe mario 3d world.

You are totally wrong, you must didn't read the post. Tell me how I missed the point Mr. Brain.  The OP is not talking about sales.  I would of been better off if I said "Super Mario 3D Worlds", huh. Super Mario is bigger and more popular then GTA, fact.  And that game is coming this holiday season, and I'm going to buy it. Even you know about Super Mario. lol  

bigger means sales and popularity. so you are wrong. Unless you have your own defintion of what bigger entails. Cause he didnt say better? thats subjective. Mario 3d world might, MIGHT come close to GTA5's overall sales, but i doubt it. Mario is a bigger franchise but we're not talking franchises we're talking games.

You love to talk crazy.  What bigger franchise is there then Mario.  Grandmoms know about Super Mario. lol  If you're talking sales, then Call Of Duty is the bigger and better game then Grand Theft Auto by your logic.