By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 5 Preview: Absolutely stunning visuals put Drive Club's graphics in the shade

I would also like to point out that nowhere in the article is the title of the thread actually there. Correct me if I am wrong.

Around the Network

Lol Daily Mail

Whitefire said:
I would also like to point out that nowhere in the article is the title of the thread actually there. Correct me if I am wrong.

The guy is just looking for attention to this thread.  It actually says "Absolutely stunning visuals put PS4 Drive Club in the shade. "

Its obvious he left Drive Club off to get hits and he should change it

I don't see the point of Driveclub. It seems like a second-string simulation that runs at 30 fps.

DailyMail isn't something I'd use as a source in a debate, things will be revealed in time

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Dallinor said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2345277/Drive-Club-hands-PS4.html

The first rule of Drive Club is... look past the visuals. Hands on: Drive Club (PS4)

• Enjoyable, well-balanced racing and intuitive gameplay mechanics
  • Graphics paled in comparison to Grand Turismo 6 and GRID 2, both of which are CURRENT gen titles
  • Demo showed game only 35 per cent complete, so visuals likely to improve

From the same "journalist".

and you dont think he will have seen more at gamescom?  that was from June.

It's the last and ony piece he's written on Driveclub. Looking through the articles hes written I don't even see him mention Gamescom.

I'm surprised you would even try to defend this. Is it purely because it's what you want to hear?

Misleading title.

Either way, good to hear Forza is shaping up well.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Dickens said:
I don't see the point of Driveclub. It seems like a second-string simulation that runs at 30 fps.

Driveclub is not a simulator, It's in the middle and has a somewhat arcady feel. The whole premise of Driveclub is to drive in teams and beat challenges against other clubs. Trying to beat the other teams and rank up. That is what they are trying to go for. Don't know if it will ever succeed at that though.

Ajescent said:
I would like to point out Dailymail is considered a joke newspaper here in the UK and anything from there should be taken with a raised eyebrow.

Maybe they copy pasted Digital Foundry lol

TBH, I see comparison between them bit like this:

One looks terribly plasticky, other more real, but not so...fresh.