By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 5 Preview: Absolutely stunning visuals put Drive Club's graphics in the shade

HoloDust said:
TBH, I see comparison between them bit like this:

On looks terribly plasticky, other more real, but not so...fresh.

That is actually one of the better comparisons I have seen, good job. Honestly, you fit the bill on what I was thinking.

Around the Network
Whitefire said:
HoloDust said:

That is actually one of the better comparisons I have seen, good job. Honestly, you fit the bill on what I was thinking.

arcade glowing banana vs ultra simulator with damage banana ?

What a trashy article. Not a surprise some are supporting it though. Flamebait headline too. That there tells you enough about the nature of the article and it's author.

Nice troll title when the comparaison is only about Drive Club. Of course better not mention Killzone Shadow Fall right ?

I guess some MS fanboys are full of despair when they see that even in the US PS4 dominate.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

fighter said:
Whitefire said:
HoloDust said:

arcade glowing banana vs ultra simulator with damage banana ?

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network
Somini said:
What a trashy article. Not a surprise some are supporting it though. Flamebait headline too. That there tells you enough about the nature of the article and it's author.

You, me and other people in this thread have posted trashy articles on this site so no point complaining about this one.

Necromunda said:
Wouldn't really compare Drive Club and Forza to be honest, they are trying to achieve different things. I'll wait for Gran Turismo on the PS4 to make the appropriate comparisons.

Heck, can talk smack about GT6 vs Forza 5 if one wants, bringing up where Forza 5 is missing in comparison, like far less number of cars and it lacking weather or even night driving.

kowenicki said:
Dallinor said:
kowenicki said:
Dallinor said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2345277/Drive-Club-hands-PS4.html

The first rule of Drive Club is... look past the visuals. Hands on: Drive Club (PS4)

• Enjoyable, well-balanced racing and intuitive gameplay mechanics
  • Graphics paled in comparison to Grand Turismo 6 and GRID 2, both of which are CURRENT gen titles
  • Demo showed game only 35 per cent complete, so visuals likely to improve

From the same "journalist".

and you dont think he will have seen more at gamescom?  that was from June.

It's the last and ony piece he's written on DriveclubLooking through the articles hes written I don't even see him mention Gamescom.

I'm surprised you would even try to defend this. Is it purely because it's what you want to hear?

thats that then... he cant possibly have seen it since.

I'm NOT surprised you would want to attack this. Is it purely becase it's NOT want you want to hear?

I'm sure everyone here has seen Driveclub for themselves. And we know the difference between a next gen and current gen game. He doesn't need to hear anything he has already seen it for himself.

pezus said:
Nsanity said:
Somini said:

You, me and other people in this thread have posted trashy articles on this site so no point complaining about this one.

The important part is that the headline is false

I can't stand it... This must be isht coz, well ... it ain't on our supported platform. There is no reasonable debate, it all resembles a zombie movie with an armada of zombies.

Ex Graphics Whore.

I was interested until i realized it was from the Daily Mail. What next, are we going to start posting articles from The Sun? ¬___________________¬