By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - what will happen after release of SSBB and Mario Kart Wii

Is there any chance of 1080 or Wave Race coming to the Wii.

Wii - 3348 5602 9364 2110

Mario Kart - 0474 1321 9262

Around the Network

WII Zombie army where you are controlled by Nintendo and used as part of a mass army to take over the world.

WII Zombie take over buy or die!

Probably the world economy will die because the internet died after too many online connections.

Little more serious:

Kid Icarus
Pikmin
F-Zero
Pilotwings
Waverace
Animal Crossing
Starwing/fox
Donkey Kong

After that:
Zelda
Mario
Metroid

Wow all are million sellers in the making! And that's not even mentioning 3rd party games.

@OP: Not much, like with any platform in a slight drought. Summer is always slow anyways, and over 1/3 of all game releases are in the last three months of the year.

nothing for me, I'm not buying either games... and yes I do own a wii

Around the Network

Well we know of a bunch of games already which Nintendo has announced and there will be more we don't know about but will by E3. I wouldn't worry too much about the Wii's lineup as it's getting better all the time. Getting the biggest of the big games out of the way right away like with what they did with the DS is a smart move. It allows you to gain huge amounts of market share and then if need be you can coast while 3rd party games pick up some slack.

It seems to be working quite well for them so I wouldn't be too concerned. As others have stated there is a lot to look forward to.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

NinjaBread Man II

Kid Icarus,Pikmin,Animal Crossing and a lot more.

hopefully golden sun 3

matheousse said:

All big "franchise" of Nintendo will be released after the middle of this year and after that?

We play them nonstop until our fingers bleed themselves into shriveled stumps, then we get finger transplants and do the same to them XD