By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - what will happen after release of SSBB and Mario Kart Wii

Roi, I thought I was being pretty damned heavy-handed, but anyway.../sarcasm.

I completely forgot about WiiWare.

Around the Network

Holy ****! You don't know what Wii Ware is?

Original games for the VC.

Hey I don't know. I for one would be looking forward to another Pikman, StarFox, F-Zero and whatever 3rd partis have to offer. I currently own 11 titles for my wii and split playing time between that and insane fits of Madden 08 and COD4 on LIVE.

www.talkxbox.com - It is what it is!

Don't really care....I can play Brawl and Mario Kart til the end of next year before I realize other games exist.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
matheousse said:

All big "franchise" of Nintendo will be released after the middle of this year and after that?

Alright here is the major titles Nintendo still hasn't really brought to the Wii!

StarFox

Donkey Kong (No real game released yet)

AnimalCrossing

Pikmin

Custom Robo

Kirby

F-Zero

There are so many Nintendo hardcore franchises that have not made appearances on the Wii. All of the above are million seller franchises!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Well, I think we'll see
brawl in march,
wii fit in may
either pikmin or animal crossing in early october
mario kart in late october
mario party 9 in mid november

I also feel like the next zelda will either be announced at e3 or the toyko gaming event in september (for a fall 09 release). Also think a new starfox announcement for Q1 09.

There is more after SSB:B and MK:Wii, but Ninty doesn´t need to start making videos or giving release dates, because the Wii is doing great...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I would buy Pikmin, F-zero, and Kirby day 1. If They did something good with Starfox and DK, I'd get those day one too. Pilot wings I will die with happiness if they made a new pilotwings for wii. Could you imagine piloting a gyrocopter, holding the wiimote vertically, using it like it was the stick you steer with, trying to pull off a landing on a narrow landing strip....droool.....Pilotwings 64 was the first game I got on the N64 and I'm still waiting for it to come to the virtual console, I loved that game with every ounce of my being.

Nintendo has a ton of IPs they haven't used in a while, some they haven't used in a very long while (such as kid icarus) plus they make a few new IPs with each generation, so I'm sure we'll see some interesting stuff yet.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.