By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you feel about each of the next gen systems?

hmmm a question?

Yup 2 1.41%

lol 4 2.82%

What is the poll for 11 7.75%

Wii u! 47 33.10%

PS4! 50 35.21%

Xbox One! 11 7.75%

SAO!!!! 1 0.70%

Ouya, wtf is wrong with you! 7 4.93%

"Cries" 5 3.52%

"Run's away" 4 2.82%

Total:142
Carl2291 said:
PS4 isnt as bullet proof as people like to think. There are still problems and its not going to be a totally smooth road

Xbox One isnt as dead on arrival as people like to think, though it wont do as well as the 360.

Wii U is currently in deep shit, though Nintendo have the strength and ability to dig it out of said shit. It will struggle because of the 3rd party support, or lack of.

I will eventually own all 3 systems, as all 3 will have the respective gems that I must play.

Nintendo has had crappy third party support since the days of the N64, I don't think the lack of support from EA/others is going to hurt them.

I do feel that people are calling the Wii U out of it too early, the PS3 has a puncher's chance of outselling the 360/Wii and it had a nightmare start. Wii U looks like will have a strong 2014, especially with Smash Bros and MK8, which I'll be a day one purchaser of both games.

Not a fan of the XB1 personally, never been an M$ fan in gaming, never bought an XBOX/360. Too pricey, Kinect doesn't interest me, and still it's full of FPSes, which I am not the biggest fan of.

PS4 will likely win the gen, $400 price tag is reasonable. Sony always has a little something for everyone in terms of their library, which I like. Infamous Second Son/MGS5 Phantom Pain will probably be the first two games I get for it.

Human contact, the final frontier.

Around the Network

PS4: Interested, but will not get this year because all the games I'm interested in are coming for pc or vita.
Xbone: Interested, a little more interested in its exclusive, but not impressive enough to buy this year.
WiiU: Not interested at all, no good exclusive or 3ds has a more interesting version (new zelda vs remake, real pokemon, cellshaded smash bros vs normal looking).

Already set with my consoles this year, will just be buying games or upgrades to 3ds/vita if new models are comfortable enough.

PS4 power caught me by surprise. Originally, I didn't think it would be a good jump over current gen. I will get it sometime next year once more titles are released.

I had a PSV, I sort of still do. And I will get the PSVTV. It needs more titles that make it stand out. Killzone Mercenaries is fantastic

I've had the WiiU since around it's release, and I agree it needs more games. The ones i'm interested in have been announced, but it's a waiting game. As far as it's power is concerned, I'm not worried as Nintendo will work their magic regardless.

I love my 3DS. Perhaps my favorite system of the 8th gen so far. So far I haven't really been disappointed with any title I have bought for the system.

Xbox One - I won't be getting this console mainly because it doesn't offer much that I would want to buy. It's more expensive compared to the PS4 and it enforces subscriptions for other subscriptions. Also, I have a DVR and paired with a PS4 I wouldn't need it's TV watching capabilities it's being marketed for. Microsoft seems to be throwing the same like the 360 so yet another Halo is nice but not enough. With that said, Project Spark and iller Instinct would be the highlights for me, but again not enough.

For fun - I will be upgrading my graphic card to Nividia's Maxwell or AMD's Volcanic Islands. I really want to play Titanfall and other titles on PC with a capable card.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Wii U only.

Being a Nintendo follower since I was a wee lad, I was going to get it eventually.

PS3. not interested yet, I'm going to wait. There's not a lot of games that tickle my fancy to warrant a purchase.

XB1 probably never since there's even less games that I like than on the PS4.

Couldn't care less for any of them.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

SAO !

Wii U - LOVE IT. Can't wait to see what's in store as the years move on.

PS4 - Think its likely to be my #2 if WiiU gets the same 3rd party distreatment as Wii and I don't upgrade my PC.

Xbone - still pissed MS was willing to F consumers for EA.

Xbone:

Wii U:

PS4:

iceland said:
Xbox One: I'm going to get it eventually

Ps4: I'm going to get it eventually

^^^^ My thoughts exactly.

My first system launches (besides WiiU) that I haven't bought on launch day for 20+ years.

PS4 - It looks great! The launch games look good. However, I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon.

Wii U - Already have one, and currently playing Pikmin 3. Wii U has a lot of potential, and the future games look great! Looking forward to Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart 8, X, and Smash Bros.

Xbox One - I don't know. I have no interest in it at all (not being hateful, just honest).