By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you feel about each of the next gen systems?

hmmm a question?

Yup 2 1.41%

lol 4 2.82%

What is the poll for 11 7.75%

Wii u! 47 33.10%

PS4! 50 35.21%

Xbox One! 11 7.75%

SAO!!!! 1 0.70%

Ouya, wtf is wrong with you! 7 4.93%

"Cries" 5 3.52%

"Run's away" 4 2.82%

Total:142

I like both of them.

Around the Network

They look promising. That's all I will say for now.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

BasilZero said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I like both of them.

Damn, you dont consider the WiiU next gen?

Nintendrones, ASSEMBLE! Destroy this blasphemer!

Lol.

There's no one flawless, yet all three systems look great. If I could I would buy them all.

Xbox One: I'm going to get it eventually

Ps4: I'm going to get it eventually

Around the Network

PS4 - Already got my launch edition preordered so I should have it on the first day. I'm getting BF4 with it, and maybe Killzone Shadow Fall. I'm very excited for Infamous Second Son, looks like the best next gen game yet.

WiiU - I have no interest in it at the moment. None of the games appeal to me. I'm sick of 2D Marios, Wind Waker is just a port, the new 3D Mario looks like it belongs on a handheld, and I don't really care about Donkey Kong. The only games that could convince me to buy the console are Mario Kart 8 and the new Smash Brothers. I don't see myself getting one for a while.

Xbox One - None of the exclusive titles have made me interested in buying the system. I already have my PS4 for multiplatform games so I'm not really seeing the upside to owning both consoles. Maybe when they have a good exclusive lineup and Kinect-less SKU I'll consider getting one.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

BloodyRain said:
Slimebeast said:
I don't know how I feel about this thread. How much work did you put on it? It seems you just threw a question out there lol.

Hey buddy! I handpicked those gif's as the theme, thank you very much! The nerve of some people!

Sorry 'bout that.

PS4 - No interest in this

XB1 - has some possibilities, but price is a deterent. Will keep an eye on it.

WiiU - Not interested in this yet. Gamepad is a deterent. Might get it eventually when price drops (further) and library grows.

Ouya - No chance, but do have a Gamepop pre-ordered.

PS4 -   I have my bf4 bundle from amazon still pre ordered from June.. the console I am most exicted for this gen, decently priced...good specs from what info we have got.. also will be launching in the states before the xbox which is a plus and most likely the more powerful console this gen.. will be spending allot of time on the console, glad to see party chat come onto the system hoping online service will be improved now that it will be a paid service. 

Xbox One -  Well what to say... I got a 360 first last gen.. and have been through 2 systems due to failure... I have met allot of gamers on the Xbox system but I will not be going with a Xbox one first this gen... i still have a day one edition on amazon pre ordered but most likely will be canceling it before launch as I can't afford both consoles right away... the dedicated servers do look nice but the price point and the kinect turn me away from really wanting one... I might pick one up come Feb of next year but I might wait for a newer model without the kinect or a slim version of the console.

WiiU - 

http://piperbayard.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/grumpy-cat-no.jpg

Wii U!

I don`t care much about specs. To be honest, Mario Kart 8 is one of the few games that really impressed me so far (Mirror`s Edge 2 is another one).
I like Miiverse. Think it`s really cool.
Having a lot of fun with my Wii U (more than with my Wii - at least so far) and the games coming this year, really interest me.

The downside: lack of retail games and VC diversity (will have less impact this gen if they don`t add platforms).

The thing i most liked about PS4 were it´s social features. I think they were really cool and i hope Nintendo follows that path next gen. The games, not so much. Didn`t see anything that really made me want to buy a PS4.

Xbox 1 is a killer console (socially), but only in the states. The new Kinect is really good but i never was that interested in the first one to begin with.
It had some interesting games, but nothing that made me buy one. Well, except for Halo! :)

Of course, if i were to buy one of them, it wouldn`t be anytime soon. They are very expensive.