By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is the Wii U really in trouble?

Tagged games:

Of course it is. Haven't you seen all the doom articles?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
bananaking21 said:
Anfebious said:
bananaking21 said:
i dont know how you could live without rockstar games

I think their games are kind of overrated. Sure I enjoyed Vice City in the past but GTA 4 was horrible. Also GTA 5 is coming to PS3, that will be all the Rockstar dose I need for the next years.

red dead redemption man.... red dead redemption...

They told me it was good but I never tried it. Is it really that good?

its amazing. but i had the luck of playing it without knowing anything about it. i was told it was "gta with horses" and my brother is the one who got it. so when i played it i got the chance to experience it exactly how rockstar wanted me to do without any sort of spoilers. im a sucker for a great story and likeable characters. i finished the game 3 times. i know that doesnt sound like much but it does when you know the fact that this gen i never finished a game more than once. 

tbone51 said:
Wii Who?

WiiU thats who!

SonOfLiberty said:
bananaking21 said:
Anfebious said:
bananaking21 said:

I think their games are kind of overrated. Sure I enjoyed Vice City in the past but GTA 4 was horrible. Also GTA 5 is coming to PS3, that will be all the Rockstar dose I need for the next years.

Only R* game worth playing. But if you don't wanna PS4 then you won't miss much

Max payne 3 says hello

It's in trouble now because of low sales, but after the price drop and the games, it may not be in trouble any more.

Around the Network

Biggest problem with the U was the gaming drought. PS360 were getting games left and right and the U just got Pikmin and 101. Don't worry tho, when the games come this will be a great buy.

bananaking21 said:
SonOfLiberty said:
bananaking21 said:
Anfebious said:
bananaking21 said:

Max payne 3 says hello

Good game, but it should not have been called Max Payne 3. Felt like a completely different series. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

bananaking21 said:

its amazing. but i had the luck of playing it without knowing anything about it. i was told it was "gta with horses" and my brother is the one who got it. so when i played it i got the chance to experience it exactly how rockstar wanted me to do without any sort of spoilers. im a sucker for a great story and likeable characters. i finished the game 3 times. i know that doesnt sound like much but it does when you know the fact that this gen i never finished a game more than once. 

I'll be sure to check the game out. It should be really cheap by now!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

bananaking21 said:
SonOfLiberty said:
bananaking21 said:
Anfebious said:
bananaking21 said:

Max payne 3 says hello

Can't say. I never played the Max Payne games so I'll take your word for it

SonOfLiberty said:
Biggest problem with the U was the gaming drought. PS360 were getting games left and right and the U just got Pikmin and 101. Don't worry tho, when the games come this will be a great buy.

That's what I thought and that is why I am buying one! The legend of Zelda the Wind Waker HD is coming soon and Zelda is my favourite series. Also I never played the original.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"