By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Future Xbox One buyers might owe a thanks to Sony for Elder Scrolls Online

thank you for taking even more of my friends to play a game i won't play so that they have less time to play co-op games like destiny with me...

Around the Network

No one ows nobody a thanks for a game they never wanted on any platform.

Pretty sure they already owe Sony for no DRM, online check ins, mandatory Kinect, etc.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

If I buy it and it sucks can I ask Sony for my money back?

Future Xbone owners shouldn't thank Sony, rather you should envy them and future PS4 owners. There the ones who get to play this game without being placed behind a paywall. Have fun paying for XB Live as well as the game's monthly supscription fee! :)

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
Future Xbone owners shouldn't thank Sony, rather you should envy them and future PS4 owners. There the ones who get to play this game without being placed behind a paywall. Have fun paying for XB Live as well as the game's monthly supscription fee! :)

You'll need to subscribe to PSN+ to play online on PS4 so unless they put it on Wii U, it's paywalls for everyone!

Signature goes here!

NobleTeam360 said:
Thanks Bethesda!!!!!! for bringing Elder Scrolls online to Xbox One. Oh you said thank Sony? nah.

fuck that shit. im thanking nintendo in this situation! 

Wright said:

Future PS4 owners owe a thanks to Microsoft for PSN+, and I don't see them doing it!

Thats not so clear cut though? PSN was an attempt to aquire revenue which they desperately needed. The only it can be seen as a result of microsoft is if you believe sony only made PSN free initially as a marketing ploy to trump the 360 back in 2006. 

TruckOSaurus said:
Blood_Tears said:

You'll need to subscribe to PSN+ to play online on PS4 so unless they put it on Wii U, it's paywalls for everyone!

MMO's and F2P games are not behind a paywall on the PS4. not that i care about the PS/xbox live/who has a bigger penis arguement but just thought i would let you know

bananaking21 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Blood_Tears said:

MMO's and F2P games are not behind a paywall on the PS4. not that i care about the PS/xbox live/who has a bigger penis arguement but just thought i would let you know

I wasn't aware of that. Maybe it's because I stay as far as possible from MMOs...

Signature goes here!