By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Future Xbox One buyers might owe a thanks to Sony for Elder Scrolls Online

Wonktonodi said:

so you can still play the multiplayer in those free games if you are not a subsrciber? if not you're getting half a game for free. Like most the multiplayer game on the 360 part of the game is for "rent".

and for calling them rental, I don't know any other service that just keeps getting more and you never have to send any back. Titles can come an go on streaming sites. Renting physical you can only have so many at a time. PS+ the library keeps growing.  I'm sure that if MS has done a system like plus you'd be very happy with having such a nice libraryof games even if "only rental"
"

Can you play MP in a game if you are not a subscriber to the paid MP service? No? The only thing more adorable than the question are the straws you're grasping at just to have some sort of leg to stand on. If I said you get the SP completely free no strings attached, would that make you feel better? Because I can say that and the point about the offerings being different still stands perfectly fine.

And yeah, if MS came out with a similar service, I would subscribe if it was giving away some rentals of a game I wanted to play. Just like I do on Sony's. I am a PS+ subscriber. I hope that helps. lol @ bolded. But they didn't do one like Plus. That is all I am saying. I didn't expect a pack of white knights to take offense.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
Wonktonodi said:

so you can still play the multiplayer in those free games if you are not a subsrciber? if not you're getting half a game for free. Like most the multiplayer game on the 360 part of the game is for "rent".

and for calling them rental, I don't know any other service that just keeps getting more and you never have to send any back. Titles can come an go on streaming sites. Renting physical you can only have so many at a time. PS+ the library keeps growing.  I'm sure that if MS has done a system like plus you'd be very happy with having such a nice libraryof games even if "only rental"
"

Can you play MP in a game if you are not a subscriber to the paid MP service? No? The only thing more adorable than the question are the straws you're grasping at just to have some sort of leg to stand on. If I said you get the SP completely free no strings attached, would that make you feel better? Because I can say that and the point about the offerings being different still stands perfectly fine.

And yeah, if MS came out with a similar service, I would subscribe if it was giving away some rentals of a game I wanted to play. Just like I do on Sony's. I am a PS+ subscriber. I hope that helps. lol @ bolded. But they didn't do one like Plus. That is all I am saying. I didn't expect a pack of white knights to take offense.

thanks, not trying to grab at staws or be a white knight, just find it odd people act like a few half free games are so much better than what is now hundreds of games. Since most people who talk about it won't stop paying for live any time soon it wouldn't make a difference to them. Just like for myself I don't plan on stopping with plus for a very long time. 

Funny you now need to take the dig calling the games random on one service when what were they on the other? On at least one occation Rock of ages was free the same day it came out on psn.

Huh? I said "they pick for you" on both services.

Wonktonodi said:
J_Allard said:
Wonktonodi said:

"

thanks, not trying to grab at staws or be a white knight, just find it odd people act like a few half free games are so much better than what is now hundreds of games. Since most people who talk about it won't stop paying for live any time soon it wouldn't make a difference to them. Just like for myself I don't plan on stopping with plus for a very long time. 

Funny you now need to take the dig calling the games random on one service when what were they on the other? On at least one occation Rock of ages was free the same day it came out on psn.

don't try reasoning with this guy.  Just ignore him

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers