By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Future Xbox One buyers might owe a thanks to Sony for Elder Scrolls Online

kowenicki said:
Not really. I'll thank Bethesda.

That sig.... Lol. Dear oh dear.

Don't be like that, give thanks where thanks is due. xD

Around the Network
Wright said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wright said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

And? Your point is? Multiplayer if any is the only area on console gaming that would call for paid online if there was to be a premium policy for servers and things. Theres a lot of people who game who dont play sports titles or online shooters. F2P should be free on both Xbox Live Silver and PSN. Besides that PSN is still free and Silver is extremely limited, which is why technically it should be phased out. It's not even a tease.

No one is forcing you to become Gold, either. I am not getting your point.

Ok, sure...tell that to the guy who wants to use Netflix. :)

Great, you changed the topic. You went to whatever you were saying to PSN > Silver. Good job.

Enjoy paying to play Killzone on Ps4.

I paid for a year of PSN+ before Sony ever announced that multiplayer was added. I am not the guy who is complaining. Without multiplayer I found PSN+ to be a value. PSN itsef essentially the majority of what gold is and on PSN Plus Cross chat and a lot of sharing will be added to that. Enjoy Games for Gold! ;p

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wright said:

Great, you changed the topic. You went to whatever you were saying to PSN > Silver. Good job.

Enjoy paying to play Killzone on Ps4.

I paid for a year of PSN+ before Sony ever announced that multiplayer was added. I am not the guy who is complaining. Without multiplayer I found PSN+ to be a value. PSN itsef essentially the majority of what gold is and on PSN Plus Cross chat and a lot of sharing will be added to that. Enjoy Games for Gold! ;p

Good for you that you found PSN+ was cool without multiplayer. Now it will be even better with it! Too bad that substracts value from PSN.

And no, I won't enjoy games for gold. You see, I'm Silver, and I've been Silver for six years now. And I'm happy with it.

Wright said:

Good for you that you found PSN+ was cool without multiplayer. Now it will be even better with it! Too bad that substracts value from PSN.

And no, I won't enjoy games for gold. You see, I'm Silver, and I've been Silver for six years now. And I'm happy with it.

I have had Silver too and I don't know what that means but enjoy it. :)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wright said:

I have had Silver too and I don't know what that means but enjoy it. :)

Good. But this has been useless since you changed the direction of the discussion and made this a PSN > Silver thing, so it doesn't matter at this point.

Around the Network

I won't thank them... There is still no announced Wii U version.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Wright said:

Good. But this has been useless since you changed the direction of the discussion and made this a PSN > Silver thing, so it doesn't matter at this point.

Your point about Xbox Live inspiring PSN+ was wrong initially, I already gave reasons for that. Sony's tier program was copied by Microsoft and added to Xbox Live...if Sony copied it, it would have no reason to be copied by MS, it would've already been there. You just don't want to give Sony credit for anything, even if people involved admit it.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

You just don't want to give Sony credit for anything, even if people involved admit it.

Too bad you made this personal, though.

You should ask over the Playstation Nation thread and look for yourself if I don't give Sony credit for anything.

Wright said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

You just don't want to give Sony credit for anything, even if people involved admit it.

You should ask over the Playstation Nation thread and look for yourself if I don't give Sony credit for anything.

This isn't personal. Far from it.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wright said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

This isn't personal. Far from it.

It went personal when you found yourself in the need of saying that I don't give credit to Sony for anything. You said it just because, as it wasn't really needed for your explanation.