By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Future Xbox One buyers might owe a thanks to Sony for Elder Scrolls Online

Ps owners should thank MS or online gaming in consoles i guess.

Around the Network

If Sony has so much power over them then why was it not pcps4 only?? Oh wait.... thank you Sony :)

FiliusDei said:

What? PS2 (Socom FTW) and dreamcast had online gaming.............. That was going to happen with or without MS. Achievements I would agree, but online gaming was on PC for years and on other consoles, MS had zero to do with that.

FiliusDei said:

Honestly there's no point in bringing all that extra stuff in because it could go on forever...X1 owners should thank PS for Blu Ray...PS owners should thank Microsoft for Achievements...Xbox owners should thank Sony for getting free games...blah blah blah, try to stay on topic and not bring all this extra shit in, because there's literally no point.  

Thanks Bethesda!!!!!! for bringing Elder Scrolls online to Xbox One. Oh you said thank Sony? nah.

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:
FiliusDei said:

Honestly there's no point in bringing all that extra stuff in because it could go on forever...X1 owners should thank PS for Blu Ray...PS owners should thank Microsoft for Achievements...Xbox owners should thank Sony for getting free games...blah blah blah, try to stay on topic and not bring all this extra shit in, because there's literally no point.  

Then you're admitting that there's no point in saying that Xbox One owners should thank Sony for Elder Scrolls Online

FiliusDei said:

Xbox owners should be thanking Sony they even have a console then? See how idiotic this is getting?

iamdeath said:
FiliusDei said:

What? PS2 (Socom FTW) and dreamcast had online gaming.............. That was going to happen with or without MS. Achievements I would agree, but online gaming was on PC for years and on other consoles, MS had zero to do with that.

Sorry but it was MS who pushed online gaming into consoles. The dreamcast ans ps2 were horrible online. I think Sony has done great things for gaming but saying that xbox fans should thank sony for the elder s online is an exaggeration in my opinion.

FiliusDei said:
iamdeath said:
FiliusDei said:

Sorry but it was MS who pushed online gaming into consoles. The dreamcast ans ps2 were horrible online. I think Sony has done great things for gaming but saying that xbox fans should thank sony for the elder s online is an exaggeration in my opinion.

Online was coming to console regardless of MS or not...Yes they did a good job with it, but Sony would have had online gaming with ps3 with or without MS, it was the natural revolution of the industry, passed on from PC, not xbox.

So by your logic, MS should thank Sony they have a console?

KingdomHeartsFan said:
FiliusDei said:

That is exactly why i brought that up. We should all thank competition between all consoles and pc for having better experiences in gaming.