By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Sprite Art (all characters)

Why is Wolf in the game and not Isaac from Golden Sun?

Around the Network

Seeing Olimar and 3D Pitt in pixels is kinda cool.

I would love to see some of these sprites on MUGEN. As for the portable DS smash having a 2d brawl would be amazing. make it like Jump ultimate stars nintendo!

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Snesboy said:
Why is Wolf in the game and not Isaac from Golden Sun?

Well, Wolf has a lot more history.  He's been Fox's rival for a decade and a half.  Isaac has only been in 2 games, and the last one was released almost 6 full years ago (in Japan).  Do we really need another swordsman?  Link, T. Link, Marth, Meta-Knight, and Ike not enough?  Wolf actually brought a fairly unique playstyle to the game.  His attacks are wild and primal.  No, he's not a Fox clone.  The landmaster is pretty lame though. 

Cool Image

Around the Network

i love that image *looks at sig*

Isn't there a stage in Brawl where the characters are converted to sprites? or am I mistaken? (there were 4 green warp pipes, one in each corner, black background and a red floor)

^That is just the classic Mario Bros. stage. Characters look normal on it.

mad skills

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

I see a lot of people are using the characters for their sigs. Also, a Smash Bros DS would be sweet and it better be announced soon.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089