By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Xbox one is this really the best launch lineup ever

Killer Instinct? You mean the game that looks a lot like Street Fighter 4? No thanks. Dead Rising 3? You must be joking. The only game that looks great is Crimson Dragon IN My OPINION.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Yes, I'm sure that many Sony fanboys would disagree with me over my comment. That does not make them right, it just makes them biased (which I am heavily Nintendo biased). I can at least admit when my console of choice's competitor has outperformed them via games, which based on the WiiU's launch lineup, Xbone topped that as well. It's ok to admit!

I'm not a Sony fanboy and I disagree with you. X1 lineup is weaker than PS4/U.

Click HERE and be happy 

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

Mixed reception was pertaining to the multiplayer aspect of the game for RYSE. Single player looks great imo. 

The Xbone has a more diversified and stronger lineup, it really is that cut and dry.

No, it really isn't, since so many will disagree with you. There's just no fact to it, I'm afraid.

Yes, I'm sure that many Sony fanboys would disagree with me over my comment. That does not make them right, it just makes them biased (which I am heavily Nintendo biased). I can at least admit when my console of choice's competitor has outperformed them via games, which based on the WiiU's launch lineup, Xbone topped that as well. It's ok to admit!

You are just as biased, but it doesn't matter because as I said, neither viewpoint is wrong. Thus, nothing to admit, except that there is a preference for one over the other.

There is a difference between biased and blind fanboyism. I prefer Killzone over every Xbone game listed and beleive that Infamous: SS looks superior to all the games named, however when comparing the Xbone launch against the remaining two exclusives (Driveclub , Knack) there really is no comparison.

Crimson Dragon is an XBoxArcade Game that will take about 45 minutes to complete and Knack is an action adventure Game from Mark Cerny that will rival any Zelda game in quality, and it will have much more depth than Killer Instinct so there's really no comparison.  Also Drive Club might not be Gran Turismo 6, but will definitely hold its own with Forza 5.  So you're just selling the PS4 games short.

Both Lineups are weak IMO but I'd give the edge to MS

Only games imo worth buying is DR3 and Forza 5. And I'd take Drive Club and Killzone over those 2. But this is my opinion.

Even still it is not anywhere near the strongest launch. Better than PS3... yeah. But beyond that, not really that good

Around the Network

Only Dead rising 3, but that alone isn't worth the price tag

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

EdHieron said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

Mixed reception was pertaining to the multiplayer aspect of the game for RYSE. Single player looks great imo. 

The Xbone has a more diversified and stronger lineup, it really is that cut and dry.

No, it really isn't, since so many will disagree with you. There's just no fact to it, I'm afraid.

You are just as biased, but it doesn't matter because as I said, neither viewpoint is wrong. Thus, nothing to admit, except that there is a preference for one over the other.

There is a difference between biased and blind fanboyism. I prefer Killzone over every Xbone game listed and beleive that Infamous: SS looks superior to all the games named, however when comparing the Xbone launch against the remaining two exclusives (Driveclub , Knack) there really is no comparison.

Crimson Dragon is an XBoxArcade Game that will take about 45 minutes to complete and Knack is an action adventure Game from Mark Cerny that will rival any Zelda game in quality, and it will have much more depth than Killer Instinct so there's really no comparison.  Also Drive Club might not be Gran Turismo 6, but will definitely hold its own with Forza 5.  So you're just selling the PS4 games short.

Your forgetting RYSE and Dead Rising 3 , which looks much better than Knack. 

Driveclub will not hold it's own against Forza. Judging from the gameplay videos, Forza looks miles ahead.

By no means am I trying to sell the PS4 short. I pre-ordered the PS4 over Xbone for the reason that games like Infamous:SS and The Order: 1884 (the artwork at least) look to be more captavatingthen what Xbone has coming.  

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Yes! no doubt

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

That's the fun of games, people have different opinions. Personally I think both launches are ok, but are held up well because of 3rd party titles.

Overall I prefer Killzone, Knack, DriveClub, and prefer some of Sony's unique titles (F2P titles etc). While on XboxOne I only really like DeadRising, while the rest are either pretty poor or just not my liking (forza). So nothing is cut and dry when working with peoples opinions :D

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Dead Rising has never been a day one value game, the only group of people who should be going crazy over this are Europeans because of Forza. Technically the launch games aren't that great at all. It's the launch window games and multiplats that are worth it.