By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will sell more in 2014. PS4, Xbox One or WiiU (Edited thread)

Who will sell more in 2014

Ps4 562 40.87%

Xbox One 471 34.25%

WiiU 241 17.53%

See results 99 7.20%

Total:1,373

I'm actually expecting the Wii U to soar this christmas, but im unsure it will outsell the PS4 unless theres shortages.

Around the Network
AnthonyW86 said:
Might aswell take the Wii-U from that list. Unless Nintendo re-releases with a next big thing gadget/ accessoire there is no chance it's going to sell the most.

yea because ssb and MK dont sell systems, i like to see your crstal ball plz

spurgeonryan said:
So you changed the title into a thread that we have answered 50 times already? Ok, let me change my first post since it is wrong now.

Wii U. Probably 20 million, but I cannot say for sure. Mario will turn everything around like he always does. Monster Hunter 4 deluxe edition will be announced as well.

There's no way in hell wiiu will sell 20mil. Wii Did those numbers and WiiU isn't close....

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Whoever thinks the Wii U is going to outsell the Xbox One is kidding themselves. 65 votes to 52? Someone doesn't like the truth or they are a fanboy.

watch out, people might want 2 start a bet with you... and then they win ! Seriously dont count nintendo out yet, it has the lowest chance but to say it has none... Why? SSB+MK8 can compete with next gen titles as well as X+Bayo2 to name a few

In 2014? I've still gotta say Wii U.

Why? There's Mario Kart and Smash Bros. which should help immensely, as well as other games no doubt. The system will be out for a while so will be entering it's stride, whilst the other systems still need to build up a library to convince the casuals over. By this I don't mean "Wii Fit Grannies", but people who buy a system for COD, FIFA, AC etc.

I think that'll be a hard sell, so I'll just give it to the Wii U that year. Say, 10mil Wii U, 8.5mil PS4, 6.4mil XOne.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Why? There's Mario Kart and Smash Bros. which should help immensely, as well as other games no doubt. The system will be out for a while so will be entering it's stride, whilst the other systems still need to build up a library to convince the casuals over. By this I don't mean "Wii Fit Grannies", but people who buy a system for COD, FIFA, AC etc.

I think that'll be a hard sell, so I'll just give it to the Wii U that year. Say, 10mil Wii U, 8.5mil PS4, 6.4mil XOne.

U and I think alike

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Conegamer said:

U and I think alike

That concerns me slightly

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

tbone51 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Whoever thinks the Wii U is going to outsell the Xbox One is kidding themselves. 65 votes to 52? Someone doesn't like the truth or they are a fanboy.

watch out, people might want 2 start a bet with you... and then they win ! Seriously dont count nintendo out yet, it has the lowest chance but to say it has none... Why? SSB+MK8 can compete with next gen titles as well as X+Bayo2 to name a few

Let them make the bet. It's always better to have a two for one deal. I never counted Nintendo out, but as I stated in the past Nintendos contribution to the marketshare of the gaming industry will diminish and will not comeback even half way into what was created. This means whatever sales Nintendo makes will come in slower this generation. I think there will be a lack of gimmick awareness so far in the gen so the sales will be more realistic.

PS4 easily.

if i had to bet, i would bet on ps4 due to the price.

i still think its going to come down to supply and keeping those shelves stocked as much as possible.

wiiu is middle gen by itself, it can do what it wants.