By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will sell more in 2014. PS4, Xbox One or WiiU (Edited thread)

Who will sell more in 2014

Ps4 562 40.87%

Xbox One 471 34.25%

WiiU 241 17.53%

See results 99 7.20%

Total:1,373
CGI-Quality said:
archbrix said:

Holy XB1 poll numbers, Batman! Last time I looked it was still behind WiiU... what the hell happened?

Seems there's more faith in XB1 here on the Chartz than one might initially think, despite the higher price.

If your second sentence is true, then every Sony positive poll should be taken seriously. In the real world, those polls, nor this one, reflect what's really what.

You're right about the real world results, but my point was that I just wouldn't have expected this many votes for the XB1 in this poll here on VGChartz. Apparently more people than I expected here have faith in its performance, which isn't a bad thing by any means given that Microsoft has done a lot to correct issues that people had with the console.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

I don't know. Like any poll here, the results are never telling to me. Anyone from anywhere can come and vote, even no-registered users. 

That's true; I always forget that you don't have to be registered to vote.

2014 WiiU easily... If Smash and mario kart are releasing next year, there is no way PS4 or Xbox1 will win...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
2014 WiiU easily... If Smash and mario kart are releasing next year, there is no way PS4 or Xbox1 will win...

Is smash confirmed for 2014? I've been too lazy to check. But you're right if both titles release in 2014 then the U might sell the most. 

SonOfLiberty said:
menx64 said:

Is smash confirmed for 2014? I've been too lazy to check. But you're right if both titles release in 2014 then the U might sell the most. 

I am sure there is not release date yet, but and if it happens, I bet the wiiU will sell more than both ps4/xbox1

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
tiffac said:

Looks like the poll may reflect the actual sales margin when the PS4 and X1 hits the market. Its gonna be close.

When you factor in that the PS4 will have a WW launch before 2014, and the X1 will only hit 13 markets, it won't be close at all. 

Well it depends some market are more early adopters than others but who knows maybe you are right but I rather not say anything in finality, it usually jinxes things. lol!

PS4 Japanese launch in 2014 will boost its sales next year.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
PS4 Japanese launch in 2014 will boost its sales next year.

Exactly. Also PS4 has a good chance to make PS1 numbers with its low price, its simple and strong hardware, its sleek and sexy design and last but not least its vast and varied game library.