By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will sell more in 2014. PS4, Xbox One or WiiU (Edited thread)

Who will sell more in 2014

Ps4 562 40.87%

Xbox One 471 34.25%

WiiU 241 17.53%

See results 99 7.20%

Total:1,373
DJEVOLVE said:
VGhippy said:
I'm tentatively saying PS4, but there is everything to play for, especially with next year being a Mainline Halo game year and possible price cut for the Xone.

Yes Halo will move a lot of units. I think it's way to early to tell and People seem to be writing off XBox One, Even thought they have great games and people will like Kinect 2.0. People liked the original. Lets also not forget Illumi-room will make a appearence at some point.

microsoft confirmed them selfs that illumi-room will NOT be sold to consumers. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=167562&page=1

Around the Network

PS4?

what? how does the X1 have 5 less votes than the PS4?

CGI-Quality said:
SonOfLiberty said:
what? how does the X1 have 5 less votes than the PS4?

Even stranger, for a site run by the "Sony boys", how is the WiiU so far ahead?

Serious answer: like I've been telling folks, mostly a chunk of VGC's own disgruntled Xbox fans, these polls reflect nothing of realistic measure. Anyone can vote, even if they don't post.

yea, i know that. Some people can truly believe the X1 can win, and they may be right, but i was surprised to see the X1 with so much votes.

2014 is year for xbox halo,quantum break,sunset overdrive,project spark and the great titanfall simply incredible

Around the Network

Looks like the poll may reflect the actual sales margin when the PS4 and X1 hits the market. Its gonna be close.

Holy XB1 poll numbers, Batman! Last time I looked it was still behind WiiU... what the hell happened?

Seems there's more faith in XB1 here on the Chartz than one might initially think, despite the higher price.

Over 1K Votes? I didn't even know VGC had 1000 active users ^^.

Do you need to be logged in to vote?

ill be a fanboy here by saying wii u...

but if they execute mario kart 8, smash, and zelda u, bayo 2, x, metroid u (i think there will be one) very well...
i think wii u would be able to be the secondary console for ps4 and xbox one users...

no,anyone can vote and 1 user can also vote multiple times. So vgc does not has 1000 users at any cost