By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will sell more in 2014. PS4, Xbox One or WiiU (Edited thread)

Who will sell more in 2014

Ps4 562 40.87%

Xbox One 471 34.25%

WiiU 241 17.53%

See results 99 7.20%

Total:1,373
zorg1000 said:
the2real4mafol said:
PS4 as it has the advantage with games like Infamous Second Son and the order 1886. Although Isn't Halo coming in late 2014? It could be closer than most of us think.

Those arent very good examples for PS4, Infamous wasnt that big a seller on PS3 and we know barely anything about The Order, I dont think there has been any gameplay footage.

Yeah i suppose that is the flaw of this thread altogether. It's all guess work because we know little about PS4 and X1 titles in 2014. The Wii U lineup looks solid in 2014 though but i'm not sure how much it will pick up

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

can you add the 2DS? It id going to blow them all away- Nintendo has held back its new Zelda game, a Metroid game a starfox game, Kirby and 2 new Mario galaxy games for the 2ds launch

lol at people thinking x1 can outsell ps4 in 2014 how? 360 could not do it depite being way cheaper and had a big advantage early on, no amount od marketing is going to magically change that Worldwide.

the2real4mafol said:
zorg1000 said:
the2real4mafol said:
PS4 as it has the advantage with games like Infamous Second Son and the order 1886. Although Isn't Halo coming in late 2014? It could be closer than most of us think.

Those arent very good examples for PS4, Infamous wasnt that big a seller on PS3 and we know barely anything about The Order, I dont think there has been any gameplay footage.

Yeah i suppose that is the flaw of this thread altogether. It's all guess work because we know little about PS4 and X1 titles in 2014. The Wii U lineup looks solid in 2014 though but i'm not sure how much it will pick up

I hope the Wii U does well, i do like it a lot.

iamdeath said:
lol at people thinking x1 can outsell ps4 in 2014 how? 360 could not do it depite being way cheaper and had a big advantage early on, no amount od marketing is going to magically change that Worldwide.

LOL.

Around the Network
VGhippy said:
I'm tentatively saying PS4, but there is everything to play for, especially with next year being a Mainline Halo game year and possible price cut for the Xone.

Yes Halo will move a lot of units. I think it's way to early to tell and People seem to be writing off XBox One, Even thought they have great games and people will like Kinect 2.0. People liked the original. Lets also not forget Illumi-room will make a appearence at some point.

WTF happened ^^^^^^^^ This has got to be a first time on vgchartz.

Has anyone took a look at this pole. WTF!!! I'm speechless. I did leave this link on my bro's page but I don't think it was just him and his friends who voted it up that much, Maybe. The guy is a fanatic Xbox fan. However does not care about Gaming websites. I tried to get him to come here but seems most xbox fans can't stand the gamer websites.>> I wonder why?

DJEVOLVE said:
VGhippy said:
I'm tentatively saying PS4, but there is everything to play for, especially with next year being a Mainline Halo game year and possible price cut for the Xone.

Yes Halo will move a lot of units. I think it's way to early to tell and People seem to be writing off XBox One, Even thought they have great games and people will like Kinect 2.0. People liked the original. Lets also not forget Illumi-room will make a appearence at some point.

Illumiroom was canceled because that would cost thousands of dollars.

Mohasus said:
DJEVOLVE said:
VGhippy said:

Illumiroom was canceled because that would cost thousands of dollars.

LINK