By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killer Instinct is 720p, focusing on maintaining 60 FPS

So the game is bad and should be avoided at all cost is that right? I really don't get this forum, a bunch of trolls constantly invade the Xbox forums (I don't go to Sony or Nintendo topics) keep downplaying anything they can like their lives depend on it and the one that is banned is the one that points all of this... N4G isn't that much of a troll nest in comparison in the end.

Around the Network
Jazz2K said:
So the game is bad and should be avoided at all cost is that right? I really don't get this forum, a bunch of trolls constantly invade the Xbox forums (I don't go to Sony or Nintendo topics) keep downplaying anything they can like their lives depend on it and the one that is banned is the one that points all of this... N4G isn't that much of a troll nest in comparison in the end.

I got banned for 5 days for saying that Vita upcoming pet game will be a "blockbuster" and writing Son¥.

I'm fine with a warning or a day ban. But 5 days and all I see in Xbox/MS article is trolls going without a word?

Maybe, us that look for MS/Xbox related articles are not sensitive enough. Perhaps we should click report button more often.

Just thinking...

Goatseye said:
Jazz2K said:

I got banned for 5 days for saying that Vita upcoming pet game will be a "blockbuster" and writing Son¥.

I'm fine with a warning or a day ban. But 5 days and all I see in Xbox/MS article is trolls going without a word?

Maybe, us that look for MS/Xbox related articles are not sensitive enough. Perhaps we should click report button more often.

Just thinking...

I don't even think mods care as almost half of this website would get banned... looking for info on MS producs in here is not fun at all especially when they agreed to ban the one guy that posts positive news for MS, I think that was for one month I hope it's not true... way to go mods, this is how you keep a forum onesided... keep up the good work!

LOL welcome to nextGen tech! ..

Only 720p?.. hurr durr ... this means the game wont be fun.. im a hardcore and this doesnt meet my standards for nextgen../s

Seems like this gen could play out similarly to the 7th, with early promises of a 1080p gen failing to materialize, at least not as a standard.

Around the Network
Nem said:
So the limitations of the Xbox1 are already showing? Thats not a good sign.

So is PS4 already showing. How many games on PS4 are 1080p60? That's not a good sign...

Jazz2K said:
Goatseye said:
Jazz2K said:

Just thinking...

I don't even think mods care as almost half of this website would get banned... looking for info on MS producs in here is not fun at all especially when they agreed to ban the one guy that posts positive news for MS, I think that was for one month I hope it's not true... way to go mods, this is how you keep a forum onesided... keep up the good work!

So just because a guy posts positive news for MS, he's above the forum rules? Nsanity was modded for flaming. You can check out his profile to see Mr. Kahn's reasoning. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/55718/nsanity/  Read the the forum rules well and actually report when people are breaking them instead of just whining about how everyone is picking on your "team."

walsufnir said:
Nem said:

So is PS4 already showing. How many games on PS4 are 1080p60? That's not a good sign...

By far the vast majority of PS4 games are 1080p60fps actually.

Indies don't push dem graphics ;)

JoeTheBro said:
Jazz2K said:

So just because a guy posts positive news for MS, he's above the forum rules? Nsanity was modded for flaming. You can check out his profile to see Mr. Kahn's reasoning. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/55718/nsanity/  Read the the forum rules well and actually report when people are breaking them instead of just whining about how everyone is picking on your "team."

It's not about giving him a free pass, it's about balance but I don't think I need to explain this to you. I already read the forum rules as I've been warned for saying the fanb** word but clearly mods operate in a weird ways...

Locknuts said:
CGI-Quality said:
Nem said:

Unless my sarcasm meter needs fine tuning, you don't truly believe this, do you?

This.

Its what the sources are saying. Devs themselves confirmed it. Why else would they have the need to downscale it?

walsufnir said:
Nem said:

This whole next gen seems to be gearing up to be a joke. But i dont see such frailties on the PS4 yet. And people bitched the Wii U was current gen. This is not new gen, its current gen pumped.