By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - I wanna start watching anime, where do I start?

YuYu Hakusho then stop.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Watch a lot of ecchi and harem stuff then watch The World God Only Knows :P but preferably read the manga.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

just tagging, I'm also thinking about starting watching anime :)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

think-man said:
Im 10 episodes into death note :P love it

i loved it too, until episode 17 :P i still liked it afterwards but it got a bit boring, then somewhere in the 20s a certain character dies and the story just get completely boring after that...

Hajime no Ippo! And 90s anime :)

Around the Network

if you're gonna watch dragon ball Z i say start at dragon ball first and then too save you disappointment, stop watching DBZ all together after the cell saga and dont bother with GT

basically theres

DRAGON BALL: the very begining of the epic legend!, takes place when goku is a young boy (the first episodes are hilarious!!)

DRAGON BALL Z: takes place like 7 or so years after the end of dragon ball when goku is grown up and has his own kid/family (this is where things start getting serious, and the battles much bigger and more epic, and the "power levels" are much higher)

DRAGON BALL GT: lame, skip the whole thing. if you must know it takes place when goku is like in his 40s-50s

MohammadBadir said:
think-man said:
Im 10 episodes into death note :P love it

i loved it too, until episode 17 :P i still liked it afterwards but it got a bit boring, then somewhere in the 20s a certain character dies and the story just get completely boring after that...

damn im up to episode 16 now lol Iv watched 16 episodes in the last 24 hours.

Chevinator123 said:
if you're gonna watch dragon ball Z i say start at dragon ball first and then too save you disappointment, stop watching DBZ all together after the cell saga and dont bother with GT

basically theres

DRAGON BALL: the very begining of the epic legend!, takes place when goku is a young boy (the first episodes are hilarious!!)

DRAGON BALL Z: takes place like 7 or so years after the end of dragon ball when goku is grown up and has his own kid/family (this is where things start getting serious, and the battles much bigger and more epic, and the "power levels" are much higher)

DRAGON BALL GT: lame, skip the whole thing. if you must know it takes place when goku is like in his 40s-50s

Oh yeh I've watched all the DBZ thats what i meant in the op.

and yeh it got crap once it hit GT

I'm sure others have mentioned and I'd higly recommend all of Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach, & Deathnote.

think-man said:
Chevinator123 said:

basically theres

Oh yeh I've watched all the DBZ thats what i meant in the op.

and yeh it got crap once it hit GT

that's because Akira Toriyama didn't make GT ):