By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Pre-Order GTA IV 360 version and receive.. Episodic Content??

I'd think microsoft would want to continue making money, don't you?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
CrazzyMan said:
Sequel of one of the BEST PS2 games on PS3 - get GTA4 now, on ps3 only for 299$!

DLC is NOT availbale on x360 Core/ARCADE versions. =))
You need to use ONLINE to get DLC. =)

That is actually (!) a good point; in order to play GTAIV with the DLC on a cheaper console, you'll have to buy the console version that is a few measly bucks cheaper (at least here it is, in fact, the elite costs more than a PS3). I am, again, stunted over Microsofts decision to leave out HDD's in the base models, seems like a strange way to save money at any rate with the ludicrous Harddrive prices we're having now.

darthdevidem01 said:
@gebx

do you think SONY is that Dumb & Stupid...

they KNOW GTA IV is importANT....

not to mention Rockstar's future games are PS3 exclusives....i don't think such an opportunity will be given to M$

SONY will make sure of that..

they won't make the same mistake as they did with madded

I really have no idea what your trying to say. Is it -

A) Sony isn't letting Rockstar release episodic content?

B) Sony won't let Rockstar and MS band together to advertise the game?

C) Sony is super smart

D) Sony won't make the same mistake with Madden? (Madded?)

E) You're really really drunk... and you're just ranting

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Soriku said:
kingofwale said:
still don't know what's in those content packs, but I better hope Microsoft spent that 25 million dollars wisely.

It's 50 mil, not 25.

Completely off topic: Where have you been Soriku? Logged off for days!

Mummelmann said:
Soriku said:
kingofwale said:
still don't know what's in those content packs, but I better hope Microsoft spent that 25 million dollars wisely.

It's 50 mil, not 25.

Completely off topic: Where have you been Soriku? Logged off for days!

Lil homie was banned, son. 

Around the Network

well microsoft will do anything to make GTA4's effect in its advantage

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

@Soriku: 25 million for 1, 50 million for 2

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
PooperScooper said:
Bully is on the PS2 noone needs it on PS3 especially since its the same thing.

So?

-Final Fantasy VII is on PS1, but people seem to want a PS3 version.

-Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay was on Xbox, but they're making an updated version for 360 (and PS3)

With a FF7 remake it would recieve a huge graphical overhaul into the next gen(advent children) Bully isnt having a graphic overhaul. Its getting some textures and shading. It wont look a ton better.

Microsoft needs to play this trump card PERFECTLY. It needs a Halo-like advertising budget and the words XBOX 360 need to be EVERYWHERE!!! Under no circumstances should the words Sony be seen in MS or Rockstar-funded advertisements. It needs to be BONUS BONUS BONUS and COMPLETE VERSION COMPLETE VERSION COMPLETE VERSION COMPLETE VERSION.

More than anything, they need to ensure that at least one of the pieces of episodic content is free at launch, and they need to get retailers on board with in-store advertising. If they wanted to go all-out, they should make GTAIV ten dollars cheaper on the 360 in PAL, just like DMC4.

That is another important point. GTAIV needs SEPERATE $8-10million budgets in BOTH the USA and PAL.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Interesting idea, it would be even cooler if preorders came with a second bonus disk with the extra content on it, rather than forcing you to use Live.