By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC User's Predictions of 3DS Sales of 2013? Predict Now!

How Many Units Will 2DS Push Alone?

Under 1Mil 4 6.06%

Between 1Mil-2Mil 10 15.15%

Between 2Mil-3Mil 9 13.64%

Between 3Mil-4Mil 12 18.18%

Between 4Mil-5Mil 10 15.15%

Over 5Mil 21 31.82%

Total:66

You know TBone, I do have a list of predictions from January. Predicting in September is a bit pointless really, after all, we're already 2/3rds of the way through the year!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
You know TBone, I do have a list of predictions from January. Predicting in September is a bit pointless really, after all, we're already 2/3rds of the way through the year!

i kno that lol, people might change their mind cuz of the 2DS, i want to see if they think it'll make a difference! Your thread is the official though!

tbone51 said:
Should i add michael pachter prediction? he thinks 2DS will help (no **** Michael). His prediction is 17.4mil, im surprised he put it high lol

That guy is always so far off, if his prediction is 17.4mil already I wouldn't be surprised at all to see it go over 20mil.
It's only 2mil higher than what it sold last year, yet the 3DS has so much more going for it this year.

16 million

18 Million.

Gonne be a great end to the Year for 3DS.

Around the Network

16.85M

Michael pacther has said 17.4mil, cuz of 2ds there will a 25% increase to his originally prediction was 14mil!

14mil? with pokemon xy+mh4 in japan he thought 14mil? 3DS had 13.9mil last year! This guy is retarded

15 million.

tbone51 said:
Michael pacther has said 17.4mil, cuz of 2ds there will a 25% increase to his originally prediction was 14mil!

14mil? with pokemon xy+mh4 in japan he thought 14mil? 3DS had 13.9mil last year! This guy is retarded

So that means his prediction of a 25% increase must also be way off. Too high ;)

JoeTheBro said:

15 million.

tbone51 said:

So that means his prediction of a 25% increase must also be way off. Too high ;)

you and ninpie are the only two here that think it wont sell. Why do you have that avatar? Did you kno your actually helping to promote it? I want one more everytime i see it. Im sure there are others like me :P

tbone51 said:
JoeTheBro said:

15 million.

tbone51 said:

you and ninpie are the only two here that think it wont sell. Why do you have that avatar? Did you kno your actually helping to promote it? I want one more everytime i see it. Im sure there are others like me :P

Just because I think it won't sell or that it isn't as good as the 3DS, you shouldn't assume I WANT it to not sell or I WANT it to be worse than the 3DS ;)