By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC User's Predictions of 3DS Sales of 2013? Predict Now!

How Many Units Will 2DS Push Alone?

Under 1Mil 4 6.06%

Between 1Mil-2Mil 10 15.15%

Between 2Mil-3Mil 9 13.64%

Between 3Mil-4Mil 12 18.18%

Between 4Mil-5Mil 10 15.15%

Over 5Mil 21 31.82%

Total:66

17 million

Around the Network

Hmm.... 20.5mil. Hope it's not as wrong as my Vita prediction :(

16.5M is my guesstimate

I wanr to be safe and go with 17

but that upcoming games list in Japan makes me say 19

Over 5 million; I see it being a big hit with parents buying for their kids who are worried about 3D, and for those who want to play Pokemon X/Y on a budget.

Around the Network

Should i add michael pachter prediction? he thinks 2DS will help (no **** Michael). His prediction is 17.4mil, im surprised he put it high lol

curl-6 said:

Over 5 million; I see it being a big hit with parents buying for their kids who are worried about 3D, and for those who want to play Pokemon X/Y on a budget.

how much will 3ds sell this year in total?

tbone51 said:
curl-6 said:

Haven't got a clue, not overly familiar with its sales patterns, I mostly only care about/follow consoles.

curl-6 said:
tbone51 said:
curl-6 said:

Haven't got a clue, not overly familiar with its sales patterns, I mostly only care about/follow consoles.

well ok, it'll sell good anywayz :P

18.5 by the end of the year