By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita saved!!!!!! gets 1st million seller

I just noticed Uncharted Golden Abyss has finally passed the milestone of selling one million physical copies. I know it probably passed it a while back thanks to being free on PS+ but that makes it even mote impressive considering people are willing to spend $50 on a game they can get for free.

What game will be next to cross the threshold? Assassins Creed and Call of Duty are pretty close or can a game like Killzone come along and speed to a million?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Sonic CD sold 1.5 mil for the Sega CD, which ended up at 6 mil lifetime and likely had a smaller install base at the time than the PS Vita.

Sonic, of course was a much bigger series back then than Uncharted is today. But it puts things into perspective.

I LOVE ICELAND!

You think that finally hitting one million software sales with a game on a console that has been out for almost two years is... Saved? Eh. Take what you can get, I guess.

KungKras said:
Sonic CD sold 1.5 mil for the Sega CD, which ended up at 6 mil lifetime and likely had a smaller install base at the time than the PS Vita.

Sonic, of course was a much bigger series back then than Uncharted is today. But it puts things into perspective.

Ya the Vita saved part was just a joke but the console gets trashed on so much that I figured it would be nice to celebrate a nice milestone

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Oh god why ?

Around the Network

About time. But I make it 996k, not 1mil.

We shall have to keep on waiting I fear.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spemanig said:
You think that finally hitting one million software sales with a game on a console that has been out for almost two years is... Saved? Eh. Take what you can get, I guess.

Its a joke, but still a nice little milestone for a game that deserves it and a positive piece of news for once

zorg1000 said:
KungKras said:

Ya the Vita saved part was just a joke but the console gets trashed on so much that I figured it would be nice to celebrate a nice milestone

Nothing wrong with that :)

I LOVE ICELAND!

Too bad it wasn't persona

I think Uncharted will be the one and only Million seller on the Vita
well... maybe GE2 if it explodes in Japan