By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: “If You Compare PS4 Visuals Side-by-Side With Any Other Gaming Console, PS4 Will Look Better Every Time”

Chris Hu said:

I already explained what I meant in a earlier post no need to repeat myself.

So why did you quote me?

Around the Network

Your acting like I'm the only one that quoted you.

Chris Hu said:

Your acting like I'm the only one that quoted you.

I replied to everyone who quoted me, did I miss somebody?

sony,why are you bothering saying this,i think most can already see this with their eyes,it didnt need to be said

Sonys visuals will be better but not by a great amount. The multiplats will be at a much better standing than last gen as the PS4 is tailor made for devs in any party, but the exclusive graphics will pull away after the third year.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
Who cares when you have a game like Titanfall that is completely destroying everything game Sony has for their launch window lineup regardless of how the graphics look for them? Gameplay will always trump graphics and for me at least as long a game is fun to play and the graphics are passable I'm completely satisfied.

As for multiplatform titles I remember this generation showing PC versions of games where there was a gap but it never bothered me as the differences weren't a deal breaker and most people outside of core graphics whore gamers wouldn't give a damn either.

Titanfall sure isn't destroying Sony games in preorders lol

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

GameCube? What?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046