By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: “If You Compare PS4 Visuals Side-by-Side With Any Other Gaming Console, PS4 Will Look Better Every Time”

YEZZZ GRAPHICZZZ!!

Around the Network

forza and battlefield look better than anything i seen

That doesn't matter at this point. The Wii U can push graphics so good, who will care if the Xbox One and Playstation 4 looks slightly better. But then there's the games to consider, like I will rather play a next gen Zelda or Metroid then a prettier Uncharted (if that is the case). My games don't have to be the prettiest, just as long as it looks good. Diminish returns won't matter when it comes to the games I care about.

I should of said other then Sony / Microsoft fanboys, " who will care". ^^^ above ^^^

It's not that simple though. The quality of a game visual isn't just about having better specs but a lot to do with how good the art direction is in the first place. I think it's unlikely that every exclusive PS4 will always have exemplary art direction compared to their rivals.

Around the Network

If you need a side by side, for me the difference is not significant enough to worry about.

tres said:
which cartoon look better the last airbender or toy story? so in his arrogance he show exclusives. you can only compare apples to apples. on top of that gamers look at things through rose colored glasses.

LOL, Way too sensitive, companies always do things liek this and in this case it's true. MS recent advertisment the BEST games are only on xbox was the same thing.

DestructorGT said:
ethomaz said:
DRIVECLUB already looks better than Forza 5... this generation will show a big difference in graphics than last gen.

Nah, dude.

I agree with him. The lighing is mile a head of forza

DestructorGT said:
ethomaz said:
DRIVECLUB already looks better than Forza 5... this generation will show a big difference in graphics than last gen.

Nah, dude.

Yeah it really does

pezus said:
PigPen said:
That doesn't matter at this point. The Wii U can push graphics so good, who will care if the Xbox One and Playstation 4 looks slightly better. But then there's the games to consider, like I will rather play a next gen Zelda or Metroid then a prettier Uncharted (if that is the case). My games don't have to be the prettiest, just as long as it looks good. Diminish returns won't matter when it comes to the games I care about.

You will not play a prettier Uncharted but you will play a prettier Zelda and Metroid? 

He is just trying to convince himself to justify his purchase..Go easy on him :).