By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League 2013 - 2014

Ah.. shame that Bayern got a second goal.. the return match is pretty over now..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Won £100, on the four away teams winning, on a £5 bet so pretty happy.

NiKKoM said:
Ah.. shame that Bayern got a second goal.. the return match is pretty over now..

Eh, I wouldnt say that. Arsenal beat them 2-0 at the Allianz last year. Will be a lot tougher, but certainly possible.

Carl2291 said:
NiKKoM said:

Eh, I wouldnt say that. Arsenal beat them 2-0 at the Allianz last year. Will be a lot tougher, but certainly possible.

neh.. that was like the last match of the group stages when Bayern already qualified.. and I think Bayern is even stronger.. they used Muller as a substitute and left Schweinsteiger on the bench..  O_O

Geeeezz.. I haven't seen ManU playing live a lot.. but most be horrible to be like Rooney and RvP and have this mediocre team standing behind you...

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Geeeezz.. I haven't seen ManU playing live a lot.. but most be horrible to be like Rooney and RvP and have this mediocre team standing behind you...

Yeah United really haven't been good this season. Without Rooney and RVP theyre pretty bad.

Now this is just hilarious

Wtf...... damn ManU is bad... baaaadd.. is it Moyes?

NiKKoM said:

They're not usually that bad but they havent played much better than that this season. I would say Moyes is one of the reasons but its not all his fault.

Xevross said:
NiKKoM said:

They're not usually that bad but they havent played much better than that this season. I would say Moyes is one of the reasons but its not all his fault.

Its pretty clear that Moyes isn't the best manager out there.. His tactics are horrible.. While the game evolved more to short passing, one touch, high pressing, together defending, together attacking, and fluid position change from the attackers... Moyes lets them just stand there.. There are like huge gaps between the players, defenders crossing the ball and then hope that one of the attackers will produce some magic.. There is like very little support to eachtother in the field.. You can see it on RvP face.. His whole career he has been playing a different kind of football then that he is asked to do now..  He's like:"what game is this"

Sure some players are mediocre but to lose to Olympiakos should never happen even with this team..