By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League 2013 - 2014

damnit... I watched Gala vs Chelsea... bit booooooorring.. Chelsea probably the only English team going through..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
damnit... I watched Gala vs Chelsea... bit booooooorring.. Chelsea probably the only English team going through..

I watched Shalke vs Real.... not boring at all :). And yes I agree with that.

Xevross said:
NiKKoM said:

I watched Shalke vs Real.... not boring at all :). And yes I agree with that.

My my... wtf was Shalke doing... they could at least try.. lol... Huntelaars goal was the nicest but too bad it was the 1-6.. xD

My my.. that penalty kick by muller... spinning just before the line..
anyway bit boring match.. Arsenal couldn't and Bayern didn't want to...

This has to be the worst Milan I've seen in my life.

Around the Network
Player2 said:

neh.. I actually think the Milan from a few months ago was worse.. Seedorf is doing what he can.. I sometimes think he's gonna step into the field to show how its done..

NiKKoM said:
Player2 said:

neh.. I actually think the Milan from a few months ago was worse.. Seedorf is doing what he can.. I sometimes think he's gonna step into the field to show how its done..

That would be better than de Jong, Essien, Taarabt, Muntari... That midfield is terrible from a creative standpoint.

Finally a goal.. damn... Barca - Man City is like the most boring match I watched in a while...

NiKKoM said:
Finally a goal.. damn... Barca - Man City is like the most boring match I watched in a while...

Had the single worst referee Ive seen all season, too.

Now I have to pray that Barca don't get Bayern. I don't think I can handle a stomping 2 years in a row.