By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League 2013 - 2014

NiKKoM said:

Really? Leverkusen vs PSG? My money is on the french

A tight affair I could see go either way. I say even on aggregate, Leverkusen get it on away goals.

Around the Network

Pretty bummed Liverpool lost. I really want Liverpool to take the cup this year. Gerrard deserves at least one Premier League title.

Bumpy bumpy.

Dortmund are crying, Bayern are laughing.

Manchester is Blue.

Bendtner 2014 > Ronaldo and Messi 2014 combined.

Looking forward to the Champions League again!
Premier League is tighter than ever!

Any other Chelsea fans in here!?

I am betting for City, Man U, Milan, PSG, Chelsea, RM, BD and BM.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

Oooohhh My...... red card City against Barca...
can't say Demichelis wasn't too late with his challenge... but I always think a red card and a penalty is too harsh.. yellow and a penalty should be enough

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
can't say Demichelis wasn't too late with his challenge... but I always think a red card and a penalty is too harsh.. yellow and a penalty should be enough

It was stopping a clear goalscoring opportunity, had to be a red its the rules. Unfortunately.

Xevross said:
NiKKoM said:

It was stopping a clear goalscoring opportunity, had to be a red its the rules. Unfortunately.

I know.. but still.. I always feel a penalty and red is a double punishment.. a penalty and yellow would be better and wouldn't impact a game that much..

Anyway Barca has it second goal but I'm not impressed about the performance.. pretty boring and I really thought City could do better against this mediocre Barca

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Xevross said:
NiKKoM said:

I know.. but still.. I always feel a penalty and red is a double punishment.. a penalty and yellow would be better and wouldn't impact a game that much..

Anyway Barca has it second goal but I'm not impressed about the performance.. pretty boring and I really thought City could do better against this mediocre Barca

I thought City could do better as well but I wouldn't say Barca are mediocre. Barca still had a better team out there.

NiKKoM said:
Xevross said:
NiKKoM said:

Its supposed to be a double punishement.

That tackle reminds me of what the losers do in FIFA when you beat their defenders. Atleast in the video game they can quit. Man City had to play out the match with 10 men lol.