By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lego City undercover Wii U bundle october 18th.

Tagged games:

In amongst The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Wii U bundle there’s also another launching for Europe. Though not as exciting as the Zelda bundle with the special Hylian design embossed on the GamePad, LEGO City Undercover will launch in combination with a Wii U premium on October 18. Nintendo previously bundled the LEGO City Undercover title with a limited edition figurine of Chase McCain, but there’s been no word on whether it will be included in the new bundle. It’s reportedly priced at £249.99, the same as the Zelda Wii U bundle.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/08/29/lego-city-undercover-wii-u-bundle-launching-october-18-for-europe/

Around the Network

Nice, I still need to get it.

Good.
It's easily the system's most appealing non-Nintendo game, and parents shopping for their kids will like the look of a nice child-friendly LEGO game, so it could do alright.
Hopefully all this bundling in conjunction with the price cut, Nintendo's usual holiday boost, and new software like Wind Waker HD, Mario 3D World, Sonic Lost World, and Donkey Kong Country can spur Wii U sales. Go Wii U, go.

Will work really well during the Holiday season.

Cool. This should gain a few converts who maybe wanted that game.

I hope during black friday/holidays Nintendo does a promo where every store just offers a Wii "bundle" where the purchaser can get the normal $300 deluxe with NL + any other free game + wiimote or pro controller.

That is a perfect holiday "bundle".

Around the Network

A bit too late, but the game is really good.

When you think my english is bad...sorry for my bad english,    i'm from Germany. And yeees, sorry, that we've almost destroyed the whole world, blahblahblah

Fuck yeah! Who needs Grand Theft Auto 5? Plus, this game was really hyped prior to the Wii U's launch. It would build faith with the developer to have their game in more hands. I got it. It's a great game.

attaboy said:
Fuck yeah! Who needs Grand Theft Auto 5? Plus, this game was really hyped prior to the Wii U's launch. It would build faith with the developer to have their game in more hands. I got it. It's a great game.

Certainly need to pick it up myself (the game that is. Already have the console and dont live in the EU ). Not a huge fan of sandbox games but every time I see it it looks like a lot of fun.

The game is surprisingly fun, in that joyful way that few developers manage to grasp. Some of the gameplay mechanics need to be tightened up, the driving in particular, but it offers a staggering amount of content if you like exploration.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

And here we have it! Official Boxart. And Hello to everyone here, I'm new. :3