By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo comments on PS4/X1 launch lineups - MEH

Incubi said:

He is now known as Dah King of Trolls

I was trying to keep up with the comments but gave up and came here:D

Around the Network

Reggie Fils-AiMEH. His body is not ready.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

iamdeath said:
happydolphin said:

^I think it's time to label them immature gamers.

iamdeath said:

All launch lineups are. You don't buy a console for launch lineups really.  1 or 2 games at launch is all most people buy, then they buy more over time.

So, he's not out of touch then to say they are meh?

Also, Nintendo has a better lineup at the PS4One's launch because it caters better to Nintendo's market.

/ignfanboywars

No, just no. Pre-orders from Ps4 shows it is doing a great job catering to its market.

Yes, but it doesn't cater to Nintendo's market. So from Nintendo's point of view, it's meh.

And you just admitted that from Sony's point of view, the PS4 lineup is meh (bold in quote), so make up your mind.

I'm Scared

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6500-8732

That was a hard blow from the regginator. Sony an Microsoft failed to impress him, he will unleash is rage upon them. They are doomed.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
iamdeath said:
happydolphin said:

^I think it's time to label them immature gamers.

iamdeath said:

All launch lineups are. You don't buy a console for launch lineups really.  1 or 2 games at launch is all most people buy, then they buy more over time.

So, he's not out of touch then to say they are meh?

Also, Nintendo has a better lineup at the PS4One's launch because it caters better to Nintendo's market.

/ignfanboywars

No, just no. Pre-orders from Ps4 shows it is doing a great job catering to its market.

Yes, but it doesn't cater to Nintendo's market. So from Nintendo's point of view, it's meh.

And you just admitted that from Sony's point of view, the PS4 lineup is meh (bold in quote), so make up your mind.

Yeah they all are, what launch console isn't...That's not even the point...Wii-u's was even worse, and a year later their console is on it's last legs with third parties shunning the console....They sure have a right to talk. Something about glasshouses and stones comes to mind.

If the starting line up of your competitors is 2-3x better than your overall line up after 10 month than it is better to keep quiet.

I'm on the border line with Microsoft, but with Sony's I agree.

It's a pretty pathetic move by Reggie. I mean, you can believe in your own software, and to me personally the lineup for the remainder of this year is stronger than the lineup for the rest of this year from either of the other next gen systems. But that's still personal opinion, and the Wii U has been out for longer so you'd expect it to be that way.

Simply dismissing the other companies, which have a pretty robust lineup anyway, is just ignorant. Having said that...I don't see why some people are so angry about it. It's one man's opinion, after all. And he is the President of Nintendo. Had he simply said "I don't think their lineup is as strong as ours", then there would be a fair smaller outcry.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

iamdeath said:
happydolphin said:
iamdeath said:

Yeah they all are, what launch console isn't...That's not even the point...Wii-u's was even worse, and a year later their console is on it's last legs with third parties shunning the console....They sure have a right to talk. Something about glasshouses and stones comes to mind.

Something about you not taking a position comes to mind. Are pre-order from PS4 showing it's doing a great job catering to its market or is the launch line-up meh?

That's the point.