By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo comments on PS4/X1 launch lineups - MEH

happydolphin said:
iamdeath said:
happydolphin said:
iamdeath said:

No, just no. Pre-orders from Ps4 shows it is doing a great job catering to its market.

Yes, but it doesn't cater to Nintendo's market. So from Nintendo's point of view, it's meh.

And you just admitted that from Sony's point of view, the PS4 lineup is meh (bold in quote), so make up your mind.

Yeah they all are, what launch console isn't...That's not even the point...Wii-u's was even worse, and a year later their console is on it's last legs with third parties shunning the console....They sure have a right to talk. Something about glasshouses and stones comes to mind.

Something about you not taking a position comes to mind. Are pre-order from PS4 showing it's doing a great job catering to its market or is the launch line-up meh?

That's the point.

LOL, What? Please say that again in english. The launch lineup > wii-u. All consoles dont have great lineups at launch, not rocket science. Nintendo has no right to talk about MEH lineup when their console is nearing 1 year and it's lineup us atrocious, and as 2014 rolls around and all those big third party games keep coming, nintendo will be left in the dust.

Around the Network

LOL oh god, I love Shu. He just updated his twitter saying "It's near impossible to dislike Reggie #meh"

https://twitter.com/yosp

Geez Louise, this thread is on fire!

To be honest peoples opinions launch line ups vary greatly on peoples preferences some may love the line up for the console others may hate it. Nothing interested me in any of the line ups but I'm certain I'll eventually pick up a WiiU and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6500-8732

Nintendo launch was no better with ports. Microsoft and Sony console will not go eight months with no games from having strong 3rd party support. As it stands now I totally agree with Reggie.

Around the Network
iamdeath said:
happydolphin said:

Something about you not taking a position comes to mind. Are pre-order from PS4 showing it's doing a great job catering to its market or is the launch line-up meh?

That's the point.

LOL, What? Please say that again in english. The launch lineup > wii-u. All consoles dont have great lineups at launch, not rocket science. Nintendo has no right to talk about MEH lineup when their console is nearing 1 year and it's lineup us atrocious, and as 2014 rolls around and all those big third party games keep coming, nintendo will be left in the dust.

People like you are the reason why I get banned. For those who know my ban history, you can understand what I mean.

You said the PS4 lineup is meh, then you said it's not meh, and now you are changing the subject.

Shuhei Yoshida ‏@yosp 51m
It's near impossible to dislike Reggie #meh :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

happydolphin said:
iamdeath said:
happydolphin said:

That's the point.

People like you are the reason why I get banned. For those who know my ban history, you can understand what I mean.

You said the PS4 lineup is meh, then you said it's not meh, and now you are changing the subject.

I never said it was not meh.......................wow.

Also blaming others for your bannings? LOL at playing the victim, you make your own bed lay in it. Always someone else's fault.

iamdeath said:
happydolphin said:
iamdeath said:
happydolphin said:

That's the point.

I never said it was not meh.......................wow.

Also blaming others for your bannings? LOL at playing the victim, you make your own bed lay in it. Always someone else's fault.

Hyperlinked. I'm not playing the victim at all, I do make my own bed to lay in. I'm very conscious of when I'm being ban-worthy. That wasn't my point.

Blood_Tears said:
LOL oh god, I love Shu. He just updated his twitter saying "It's near impossible to dislike Reggie #meh"

https://twitter.com/yosp

well japanese people are always nice for some reason XD

that's why people like Shuhei and Iwata are generally nice people while Jack and Reggie can be asses sometimes.