By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo comments on PS4/X1 launch lineups - MEH

LiquorandGunFun said:
fordy said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
i doubt reggie knows what a M game rating is like.

I seriously think the more mature gamers don't give a shit towards games that tell them what they have to be in order to play it. Ironic, isn't it?

you missed the point i was trying to make.

he should have just focused on talking about the consoles they never advertise for and tell us why we should get a wiiu, he cat, his only answer is meh. so the feeling is mutual about the wiiu as the numbers show every month.

im not going to get into a pissing contest about this stupid shit.

I know exactly the point you were trying to make, but the truth of the matter is, M-rated games should not be what makes a console appealing...otherwise, you would have stated it much differently than you did originally...

Around the Network
Incubi said:
Cobretti2 said:
Incubi said:
The meltdowns on ign is crazy. Over 1000 comments in less than 10 mins. Fanboys losing their minds left and right. Love it.

the IQ level there isn't high either. I can't understand half the comments as they are written in some primative language. 

It just reached 12 000 comments. I am no longer able to load disqus. But yes, the amazing level of ignorance and stupidity there makes it entertaining:D

lol is that a record for them on IGN haha?

They should pay Reggie Royalties for generating traffic.

Funny thinkg is I bet if a Sony rep said about Nintendo games there be only 500-1000 comments.

Gotta love this man. You know how important he is, and what he says, when a simple "meh" from him causes this massive amount of attention. I'm sure he predicted this.

Well played Reggie.

Last time Reggie bashed the compitition, significant things happened.

iamdeath said:
happydolphin said:
ed_Hawk-47 said:
it's funny..that's what i think of wii u "meh"

it's funny, that's what I think of the PS4/X1 lineup.

Still blows away the wii-u's launch

Not really, all three launch lineups are very similar. A bunch of multiplats on already released consoles and a few exclusives.

Nintendo Land, NSMBU, ZombiU

Vs

Knack, Killzone, Drive Club

Vs

Forza, Ryse, Dead Rising

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
Last time Reggie bashed the compitition, significant things happened.

This time in 2011:

Nintendo drop price of the 3DS. IGN contacts Nintendo, gets Reggie on the phone, ask if he's worried about the more powerful Vita launching in the fall. 

Reggie: We got Mario, we got Zelda, we got Donkey Kong. I feel good about our lineup.

IGN: What about the Vita lineup? 

Reggie: Meh.

It's things like this that are why I pretty much have zero respect for Nintendo. They pretty have an identical mentality to their to where they can't even, in the least, embrace embrace their competition. In their mind, they can do whatever they want because, as long as it has that Nintendo brand, they'll automatically have the perfect product, and all else is inferior. It's almost like they see themselves as the only company in this industry.

Well, hate to break it to them, but I don't remember the Wii-U already having 1M+ preorders, 3 months before it's launch. PS4 alone is going to destroy the Wii-U. Mustache Man is about to get owned again.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

zorg1000 said:
iamdeath said:
happydolphin said:
ed_Hawk-47 said:

Not really, all three launch lineups are very similar. A bunch of multiplats on already released consoles and a few exclusives.

Vs

Vs

Forza, Ryse, Dead Rising

Sorry, but my fanboyism has to come out here. I love how you compare Nintendoland (a Mii tech demo), NSMBU (a literal HD repainting of a game we already saw numerous older platforms), and ZombiU (a terrible unfinshed port-turned-exclusive that seems cool for 5 minutes before you realize just how stupid it is) vs. 3 AAA IPs (both PS4 and XBone). That's a realyly poor comparison.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
zorg1000 said:
iamdeath said:
happydolphin said:
ed_Hawk-47 said:

Vs

Vs

Forza, Ryse, Dead Rising

Sorry, but my fanboyism has to come out here. I love how you compare Nintendoland (a Mii tech demo), NSMBU (a literal HD repainting of a game we already saw numerous older platforms), and ZombiU (a terrible unfinshed port-turned-exclusive that seems cool for 5 minutes before you realize just how stupid it is) vs. 3 AAA IPs (both PS4 and XBone). That's a realyly poor comparison.

Yet, you have obviously never played any of these games. You talk about how Reggie is an ass, yet you go on and bash top quality games like Nintendoland and NSMBU? I can agree with ZombieU being a rushjob.

However.

We dont know if the PS4 and Xbones exclusives are rushjobs, yet, do we? Ryse certainly looks like a rushjob. Not much polish there. The other exclusives could be the best games ever. Or they could suck. We dont know. 

DialgaMarine said:
zorg1000 said:

Vs

Vs

Forza, Ryse, Dead Rising

Ryse and Knack look pretty terrible to me frankly, certainly no better than ZombiU and Nintendoland.