By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo comments on PS4/X1 launch lineups - MEH

iamdeath said:
MohammadBadir said:
Sony and MS Mock Nintendo, noone bats an eye, Nintendo mocks Sony and MS, everyone loses their minds!

When did MS and Sony mock Nintendo?

Wow......

You really HAVEN'T been on the internet long, have you?

Around the Network

The dumbass obviously hasn't seen Titanfall

i doubt reggie knows what a M game rating is like.

Kane1389 said:

Titanfall isn't a launch title, it is coming out next year. It is also coming out on Xbox 360 and PC.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

Kane1389 said:

Or maybe he just isn't interested.

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:
i doubt reggie knows what a M game rating is like.

I seriously think the more mature gamers don't give a shit towards games that tell them what they have to be in order to play it. Ironic, isn't it?

happydolphin said:

^I think it's time to label them immature gamers.

iamdeath said:
Flanneryaug said:
He's right, the Xbox One and PS4's launch lineups are meh, but the Wii U's was even worse.

All launch lineups are. You don't buy a console for launch lineups really.  1 or 2 games at launch is all most people buy, then they buy more over time.

So, he's not out of touch then to say they are meh?

Also, Nintendo has a better lineup at the PS4One's launch because it caters better to Nintendo's market.

/ignfanboywars

No, just no. Pre-orders from Ps4 shows it is doing a great job catering to its market.

happydolphin said:
Red_Hawk-47 said:
it's funny..that's what i think of wii u "meh"

it's funny, that's what I think of the PS4/X1 lineup.

Still blows away the wii-u's launch and a year later the wii-u's lineup is still bad. The lack of third party support, and underpowered nature of wii-u means it will be way behind this gen in games..again.

milkyjoe said:
This would be why I'm avoiding either console until at least the end of 2014, there's nothing that screams buy me now.

What's the PS4's biggest launch exclusive? Killzone? A series that has never reached 3million in sales.

The X1 is a little better with a Forza game, but there are still bigger and better sellers they could have gone with instead.

Yes because sales is everything, if you don't have a 10 million seller at laucnh it means bad right? Great logic lol.. Also, KZ has hit 3 mill, and shadow fall looks to be the biggest and best KZ title ever.

So they spend the entire year losing in weekly sales to the competitors last gen systems, drop the price by $50 and then expect to compete with the big boys? Nintendo has to realize that it's not 2006 anymore, the bubble came and went, it bursted. The Wii U is getting slaughtered this holiday season, like it or not.