By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo comments on PS4/X1 launch lineups - MEH

Incubi said:
The meltdowns on ign is crazy. Over 1000 comments in less than 10 mins. Fanboys losing their minds left and right. Love it.

the IQ level there isn't high either. I can't understand half the comments as they are written in some primative language. 

Around the Network

Nintendo has a stronger christmas line-up in my opnion so i dont see the problem here.

Competing company spokesman feels his product lineup is superior.

2nd year console holiday lineup is better than 1st year holiday lineups for other hardware.

News at 11.

let's face it people, with the exception of Super Nintendo, N64 and Wii EVERY launch-lineup has been meh. There is nothing PS4 and XBone is getting day one that can't be played somewhere else. Killzone, Ryse and Dead Rising just doesn't have the sales-potential

The line ups are not that exciting but they are good. Also coming from Nintendo this is funny because the wiius line up will always be meh vs the ps4/x1 line up.

Around the Network
melbye said:
let's face it people, with the exception of Super Nintendo, N64 and Wii EVERY launch-lineup has been meh. There is nothing PS4 and XBone is getting day one that can't be played somewhere else. Killzone, Ryse and Dead Rising just doesn't have the sales-potential

SNES and N64 launch titles were meh as well. They both had a badass Mario game and that was basically it.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

This would be why I'm avoiding either console until at least the end of 2014, there's nothing that screams buy me now.

What's the PS4's biggest launch exclusive? Killzone? A series that has never reached 3million in sales.

The X1 is a little better with a Forza game, but there are still bigger and better sellers they could have gone with instead.

VGChartz

bananaking21 said:
forest-spirit said:
On the bright side this shows that Nintendo is more relevant than ever. When Tretton called the 3DS a baby-sitting tool not that many cared but when Reggie calls the PS4/Xbone line-ups 'Meh' everyone gathers to breath in the wisdom.

or it means that so much more people care about the X1 and PS4 and they feel the need to defend it. its their call of duty to do so

Please....

They call themselves "mature gamers", but the retaliation points to anything but.

^I think it's time to label them immature gamers.

iamdeath said:
Flanneryaug said:
He's right, the Xbox One and PS4's launch lineups are meh, but the Wii U's was even worse.

All launch lineups are. You don't buy a console for launch lineups really.  1 or 2 games at launch is all most people buy, then they buy more over time.

So, he's not out of touch then to say they are meh?

Also, Nintendo has a better lineup at the PS4One's launch because it caters better to Nintendo's market.

/ignfanboywars

Red_Hawk-47 said:
it's funny..that's what i think of wii u "meh"

it's funny, that's what I think of the PS4/X1 lineup.