By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA HW Pre-Orders. PS4 600K, Xbox One 350K (VGC data)

The game preorders make no sense since they areindirect clonflict with the other preorder numbers... Watchdogs lost like 50k preorders while BF4 gained about 100k

Weird

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
The ratio increased?

45 to 75 = 1:1.6
350 to 600 = 1:1.7

So PS4 is growing in US preorders.

Yeah, that's a bit surprising. 

zumnupy10 said:
KZ:SF is playing in the same leagues as BF4 and COD ?

Impressive numbers for KZ, but note that COD & BF4 are also on the PS360 (where they will sell more)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

pokoko said:
Shadowfall doing well. Killzone is going to get a chance to build its fanbase. Not bad numbers for Destiny, considering it's not launch.

Ryse above Titanfall? What the hell, people? Something tells me Titanfall will be getting some serious advertising, though.

ryse is a launch tittle and we seen plenty of footage from it. titan fall still doesnt even have a release date and it known to be released in 2014

Carl2291 said:
About 600,000 in America alone?

Id imagine Europe would greater than or equal to.

Gigantic numbers. The Xbox One is also quite respectable, though this is America.

well sony did mention the pre-orders are well above the 1M mark. i would say EU is almost as much as NA now. also this accounts for 4 days after gamescom and the date announcement, so in those four days we could have seen a considerable boost due to gamescom and the date reveal

Dark_Feanor said:
Preoders number on VGChartz make no sence.

In fact, pre-ordering games makes no sence either. Games have no suply constrains but the special editons or preorders bonus. Why any one would pay before for a thing that are sure to be available?

pre-order bonus + hype. if you got the money now just buy the game instead of waiting until it releases and you might not be able to afford it then. also it should guarantee a copy for you at launch. some games do sell out, even if its just at your local gamestore

Around the Network

Hmm...I guess Ps4 gets at least double worldwide sales on launch against Xbox One.

Take my love, take my land..

Statistics Time !

FPS rate : PS4 : 61% X1 : 69% (=Total FPS preorders/Total Games preorders)
New IP rate : PS4 : 17% X1 : 31%
Exclusive rate : PS4 : 21% X1 : 33%

I don't care much about the console wars these days, but it would be hilarious if Knack ended up selling more than Titanfall.

RenCutypoison said:
Xbone launch line up should have given it the launch advantage tough.

Well, they still have 3 months to persuade people =3

Why?

Anyway, I am 95% sure that both consoles will be supply constrained at launch. Rumours are that Sony is doing a better job of making consoles, so Sony might well keep its dominance.

I would say that some people are going to wait for an actual day before pre-ordering the Xbox One, but I have read that some places in the UK are running out stock, so maybe that won't have too much of a boost because they just can't make enough?

surprising low for Destiny.... because its MMO...??