By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA HW Pre-Orders. PS4 600K, Xbox One 350K (VGC data)

wow unexpected for us

Around the Network

considering all the hype TF is getting..
Those pre-orders are very low :L But they still have some time to go

About 600,000 in America alone?

Id imagine Europe would greater than or equal to.

Gigantic numbers. The Xbox One is also quite respectable, though this is America.

I wonder what the ratio is in Europe. I think around 2.5 in favor of PS4. I'm going to get Killzone at first. A real next-Gen FPS and I'm glad that it has good pre-order numbers. Every decision Guerilla made for the game made me happier each time.

-All weapons unlocked
-3 broader classes
-Spawn beacon!!!!!!
-Custom Warzone where you have freedom over every variable in games. (like a game where the one with most assists win or a game with only machine gun helghasts vs ISA scout knifes)
- Open and cinematic parts in SP

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Preoders number on VGChartz make no sence.

In fact, pre-ordering games makes no sence either. Games have no suply constrains but the special editons or preorders bonus. Why any one would pay before for a thing that are sure to be available?

Around the Network

Titanfall being so low is no surprise, as we a) dont yet have a release date outside of "Early 2014" and b) its on 2 other platforms.

Too bad these estimates for presells are generally inaccurate. If the PS4 was changes to 550,000 and the XBOne was changed to 400,000 it would seem a lot more like M$ had turned a corner. Based on the numbers in this post, it looks like M$ have not really got the momentum going yet. The problem is that we really needed a number from 30 days after E3 to see where the trend is. It could have been(probably was) 3 or 4 to 1 at that time PS4 over XBOne. The next update will be a lot more telling.

pokoko said:
Shadowfall doing well. Killzone is going to get a chance to build its fanbase. Not bad numbers for Destiny, considering it's not launch.

Ryse above Titanfall? What the hell, people? Something tells me Titanfall will be getting some serious advertising, though.

Well, Ryse is a launch game while Titanfall doesn't even have a release date other than 2014 afaik, so it might not be available for preorder at as many places

KZ:SF is playing in the same leagues as BF4 and COD ?

That's really amazing for GG games.

Dark_Feanor said:
Preoders number on VGChartz make no sence.

In fact, pre-ordering games makes no sence either. Games have no suply constrains but the special editons or preorders bonus. Why any one would pay before for a thing that are sure to be available?

You can pay off your games in increments instead of needing to lay out everything on the day of release?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!