By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Concerning Fact - Sony has yet to show anything running on an actual PS4

eFKac said:
releasing it even remotely faulty would be suicidal.

Hardly suicidal. People forgave the 360, and its failure rates were ridiculous.

Around the Network

Concerning fact... or concern trolling? U decide!

This is strange but I'm wouldn't say his lying.

ethomaz said:

He is sayng this console case is different from the retail one? I can't really said that from pictures.

So the IGN guy is questioning the big box below the consoles? 

tiffac said:

So the IGN guy is questioning the big box below the consoles?

Semms like but the controller is plugged to the back case.

Around the Network

Didn't this guys say the PS4 version of BF4 looked worse than the PC version? What was the PS4 version playing on then? A PS2?

Who cares? This is more BS to get people following him on twitter. Sony wouldn't have a production model out there yet anyway.

curl-6 said:
eFKac said:
releasing it even remotely faulty would be suicidal.

Hardly suicidal. People forgave the 360, and its failure rates were ridiculous.

Even if people would forgive and forget about that, do you really think Sony is in a good enough financial position to replace and refurbish those faulty systems like MS did? Those first years of the 360 saw like what? 3 billion in loses?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I'm confused. Why wouldn't the demos be dev kits? Aren't they normally dev kits? Is it important for them not to be dev kits?

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

Who is this guy?????