By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread: GTA ONLINE OUT NOW!

Favourite protagonist?

Micheal 61 58.10%

Franklin 16 15.24%

Trevor 22 20.95%

Total:99

The radio stations are hilarious

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:

And so many of them. Britney Spears even plays in the Strip Clubs. They got so many big artists. 

Ifruit is worse than android. Hahaha. 

man-bear-pig said:

blain county 24/7

Is the Sabre in gta5? not the sabre gt, I mean the Sabre which looks like a Monte Carlo

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

Best GTA ever I am calling it now after only owning it one day!!! Multiple characters make sure you will like one even though I like Franklyn and Michael so far. Goofiness is back. I am thinking of when Michael smokes the pot and SPOILER has to fight a small army of Space Aliens. So awesome. So much great music.
And LA and California really do look like the area they are trying to portray just as Red Dead Redemption did.

Man you gotta do that mission that starts off with Michael and the yoga practise.....what a day!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone wants to know what the mission bonus objectives are BEFORE completing the mission heres a sheet of all the missions and the objectives

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S9HmPZJ3EtJxf0qo7qm3XcFqSMuFAsmVP7_yHGr5c3s/edit?pli=1

I am still too busy screwing around to advance the story too much. Jimmy goes, "Hey, dad we're out of Kush like it is a staple in the house hold like eggs and bread. I am laughing every minute through this game.

Do you have to be a gold member to join the social club, or is just not working yet like yesterday on both platforms?

Th3PANO said:
what's up with the car physics in this game? the damage simulation was heavily toned down....oO

I think some of that comes when you enter a mission or race. For example, in the first race you do my car was trashed but still kept going fine and I won. As soon as I stopped, the steering was way off and the car wouldn't go anywhere at any speed.

I am thankful for that. But they do seem more floaty in the air, which I like. At any rate, I'm loving this game! But I have the guide and some things don't add up.

For example, the game says there's 69 missions, whilst the guide claims there's 80. I imagine that you can only do 69 in one play through though, so that's fine. But the Strangers and Freaks has 20 missions according to the game, but the guide says it has 60! Now some of these don't "count" as missions (i.e no chance to replay them), but discounting those still leaves you with over 40. So where does the 20 come from? Same with the Random Events. 

What it seems like is to get 100%, you don't "need" 100% of the stuff. So you only need half the stunt jumps, bridges and knives, none of the nuclear waste, hidden packages, nuclear waste, epsilon tracts etc. I don't see how that's 100%.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

snyps said:

Nice! I found this "Epsilon" site on the net and did the survey on it. A bit later on I came across a red truck which kicked off a series of like 7 or 8 side missions. It was great!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.