By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread: GTA ONLINE OUT NOW!

Favourite protagonist?

Micheal 61 58.10%

Franklin 16 15.24%

Trevor 22 20.95%

Total:99

Favorite protagonist on a percentage level:
Micheal- 99%
Franklin-90%
Trevor- 70% ( I find this type of character annoying)

Around the Network

what's up with the car physics in this game? the damage simulation was heavily toned down....oO

Th3PANO said:
what's up with the car physics in this game? the damage simulation was heavily toned down....oO

Yea I thought at first play the cars didn't quite feel right but I guess it's about getting used to them.  Not like I've done flipping a car over in real life...  and  flying am airplane around Los Santos is amazing.

Although again flying takes some getting used to but also you have to level up characters skills in driving, flying, swimming, shooting etc..

I'm not too keen on Trevor although he is likeable but I think he has the most varied missions.

There is a chinese guy that appears a lil' later on.. I thought Rockstar modelled him as Hideo Kojima from Konami...

SPOILER

I was kinda sad and felt a little gutted seeing some of the characters from GTA4 making an appearance and how they got treated by Trevor...

So far, I'm enjoying the game. I got my collectors edition yesterday and popped it in for a few minutes last night. I started playing the game again this morning, and I am very unimpressed with the size of the map. Is it just me, or is this map kinda small to anyone else here? It doesn't take much to get across the map, I think the original San Andreas map was bigger than this, I thought this map was supposed to dwarf gta iv's.

^ There is still ocean and underground tunnels. I think the map is very, very impressive.

Around the Network
antfromtashkent said:
^ There is still ocean and underground tunnels. I think the map is very, very impressive.

I agree, the map is beautiful, but Rockstar claimed it was the size of GTA IV, San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption combined

http://kotaku.com/5958949/rockstar-says-grand-theft-auto-v-is-bigger-than-red-dead-redemption-san-andreas-and-gtaiv-combined

It is definitely not that big.

Did anyone else max franklins shooting skill on the first trip the the range? They made it a bit to easy to boost that one.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

yous herd about the M.T chilland rumors yet?? if its true then that is sooo awesome

it supposedly has secret underground caves and when u collect all 50 a spaceship parts an alien saucer goes over mt chillad and opens them im putting it as a spoler just incase, although it doesnt spoil any plot points or storyline, its just a cool side thing easter egg + it might not even be true

Whataya think the fastest car in the game is? So far I think it's the infernus...

@conegamer, yea it's brilliant

Best GTA ever I am calling it now after only owning it one day!!! Multiple characters make sure you will like one even though I like Franklyn and Michael so far. Goofiness is back. I am thinking of when Michael smokes the pot and SPOILER has to fight a small army of Space Aliens. So awesome. So much great music.
And LA and California really do look like the area they are trying to portray just as Red Dead Redemption did.