By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Women and Children First?

If you're on a sinking ship, do we still save women and children first?  I mean, I can understand saving little badass children because they haven't begun to live yet.  That's fine, I guess, but why should I sink on the ship to save some random person simply because they don't have a penis?  Aren't we considered equal these days?  A woman can do anything a man can do.  That includes sinking to the bottom of the ocean, right?

Around the Network

True.

You don't understand: equality only applies when it benefits the women folk.

You know ... when I express my views on this topic women think I'm an asshole, so you should catch my drift. Children? Yes I'd give them a pass, but women? Nope. Every man and woman for him/herself. The women I know demand to be treated equally and fairly in terms of general treatment and job prospects, so with that said I see no reason to discriminate in other cases. I just won't hit a woman, but a life is a life and I'm not going to sacrifice myself because society thinks I should be a 'gentleman'.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

men first! i mean, there are more woman as men on this planet so it would only help to make it more equal.

but to be serious now, i think "families first" is much more logical as "woman first". why should a woman who has no kids get the right to leave the ship and the father of 3 kids has to die to destroy his and his families life?

could be like this:

1. kids

2. mothers

3. fathers

4. woman withoud kids 

5. men without kids

Around the Network

How could you??? I'm a woman!!!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

attaboy said:

A woman can do anything a man can do.  That includes sinking to the bottom of the ocean, right?

That's not true because titties float.

So it should actually be men and children first.

Children yes, women probably not

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

badgenome said:
attaboy said:

A woman can do anything a man can do.  That includes sinking to the bottom of the ocean, right?

That's not true because titties float.

So it should actually be men and children first.

also penis weights us down, men should get life jacket first.

That's what I'm always saying, women want equal rights, but then if sometimes in the future a war started, most of them would not want to be recruited. And about children, yes they are children and our future but how do we know that some of them will not be the next dictator or a serial killer (Hitler and Ted Bundy were also children) . On a sinking ship it should be ''first come, first served''.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You tend to think that there is a big gap between F1 and everything else. F1 is where all the fantastic drivers are, so you just don't know how good you are until you get there''.                  

Jean Alesi