By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox One is actually more powerful than the PS4

JoeTheBro said:
The sad thing is lots of people believe this bs.

When do you guys think we will finally see multiplats to compare?

i personally cant wait for lens of truth when games start to role out

Around the Network

I remember MS saying was all about games. Now is the powa again?

Click HERE and be happy 

PS4 release date for Brazil is november, 29. Can´t wait.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Thanks for the responses guys, now I have a picture of what it is about.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

read it as far as where he says it will be used to power the evolving AI's found in forza 4.... I'll have to check my games collection later on and make sure my copy of Forza4 isn't evolving, perhaps they meant 5. Not really much point posting articles on here if the author doesn't know what games they're talking about.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

WHO GIVE A S**T, I JUST WANT TO PLAY GAMES AGAIN!!!!

I MISS THE NINTIES AND 6TH GENERATION CONCOLES!!!! >:O

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Suke said:
WHO GIVE A S**T, I JUST WANT TO PLAY GAMES AGAIN!!!!

I MISS THE NINTIES AND 6TH GENERATION CONCOLES!!!! >:O

I think you have horrible memory lol. Every gen is always a graphics war, especially the nineties.

attaboy said:
Blast Processing.

LOL exactly.

I don't care how you slice this... fact is first party Sony games will show a difference visually and scalably to that of first party Xbone games. However, 3rd parties will likely be all but identical.

lol, could we not...