By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox One is actually more powerful than the PS4

bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
The sad thing is lots of people believe this bs.

When do you guys think we will finally see multiplats to compare?

i personally cant wait for lens of truth when games start to role out

My god me either!  Although their gonna have to upload these videos in uncompressed 1080p and let us download them or make a video player that works, because a grainy 540p video will just make them both look like a PS3 game :/

Around the Network
Gamecube said:
CGI-Quality said:
Gamecube said:
Maybe we should just try to get along. Only way to get along with them is to pretend the ps4 is 500% more powerfull and outselling selling the xb1 100 to 1. These numbers might be "factual" enough to not offend there religious like beliefs.

I notice you jump into arguments, in favor of/against the Xbox, that don't generally use factual info. It has nothing to do with your proposed "Make.believe" nonsense, it's just factually incorrect. 

Other can use false information? I guess I'm just the wrong kind of person:). I'm glad you finally noticed the for/against xbox. I combat sillyness with exaggerated sillyness.  Since nobody knows for sure, 500% is possible, just like 50% more powerfull. There have been multiple articals on this site from game developers that say ps4 has a slight leg up, not this massive blowout everyone is predicting. Apparently I'm not allowed to use sony's slogan, I recieved a temp ban:). What were they thinking? http://www.sony.net/united/makedotbelieve/

I made a post that mathematically shows how much stronger the PS4 is than the Xbox One, and it is about twice as strong:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=164546&page=1

Some of us don't pull numbers out of our @ss.  However I will agree with you that the banning system on this website is insanely broken!!!

Captain_Tom said:
Gamecube said:
CGI-Quality said:
Gamecube said:
Maybe we should just try to get along. Only way to get along with them is to pretend the ps4 is 500% more powerfull and outselling selling the xb1 100 to 1. These numbers might be "factual" enough to not offend there religious like beliefs.

I notice you jump into arguments, in favor of/against the Xbox, that don't generally use factual info. It has nothing to do with your proposed "Make.believe" nonsense, it's just factually incorrect. 

Other can use false information? I guess I'm just the wrong kind of person:). I'm glad you finally noticed the for/against xbox. I combat sillyness with exaggerated sillyness.  Since nobody knows for sure, 500% is possible, just like 50% more powerfull. There have been multiple articals on this site from game developers that say ps4 has a slight leg up, not this massive blowout everyone is predicting. Apparently I'm not allowed to use sony's slogan, I recieved a temp ban:). What were they thinking? http://www.sony.net/united/makedotbelieve/

I made a post that mathematically shows how much stronger the PS4 is than the Xbox One, and it is about twice as strong:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=164546&page=1

Some of us don't pull numbers out of our @ss.  However I will agree with you that the banning system on this website is insanely broken!!!

I wasn't speaking specifically to you:). You actaully brought something to the table (more than just an opinion). I like challenging people when I believe they don't know what they're talking about. Specs do matter but fact of the matter is they don't mean everything. On paper the original xbox was a beast, showing it would perform way better then the rivals. The graphics were better but not leaps and bounds like the specs would indicate.

On a side note, I keep thinking back to what happened to the most powerfull consoles. As far as sales they either lost or way underperformed. 

PS2 the least powerfull stomped the living daylights out of xbox and gamecube even though it a graphically inferior.

Wii being insanely inferior stomped XB360 and ps3. PS3 being superior to the 360 and wii has sold roughly half the number that ps2 sold. 360 right about tripled the xbox's sales

I know you wern't implying anything, I just wanted to add some perspective for other readers..

Captain_Tom said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

My god me either!  Although their gonna have to upload these videos in uncompressed 1080p and let us download them or make a video player that works, because a grainy 540p video will just make them both look like a PS3 game :/

Lol. Did you just accidently say 540P video looks like a ps3 game? I sure am glad I played xbox this gen:)

Gamecube said:
Captain_Tom said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

Lol. Did you just accidently say 540P video looks like a ps3 game? I sure am glad I played xbox this gen:)

No Xbox looks like 240p. ;) ;)