By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I saw Leo-J on TV

why would a 15 year old girl want a baby

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
rofl are all americans like that?:D

Didn't you get banned for something like that before? I would cut that out if I were you.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

She's a freaking actress, it's so bait.

tombi123 said:
God her voice is annoying.

Duct-tape of happines :)

She is a bit fatty, so... DO NOT WANT. What a stupid girl, I wonder if all that was for real.

So , a new spammer is on board ... and please stop putting up this video , its so freaking old ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I wonder how many people in this thread think wrestling is real also? These types of programs create bizarre concepts, and then send out blanket invitations. They direct those that come in as to how to behave, and it isn't at all relevant whether the story is real or utterly fabricated. All these people want is to get on television for thirty minutes, and get an all expenses paid trip to a big city.

All you need to understand that these are not usually real people is one thing. Why would anyone in their right mind go on such a show to air out their family disputes. Humiliate themselves and humiliate their families. Why would someone subject themselves to audience ridicule, and why pick fights with complete strangers. The reasons are stated above a paid vacation, and some time in the spotlight.

Bottom line don't buy into this tripe. Well over ninety percent of the time its completely bogus, and the other ten percent of the time its truly desperate people with no better idea as to what should be done. You shouldn't be wallowing in such displays. You might as well go watch a cock fight, or buy a snuff film of a guy going through detox in a torture chamber. Simply put its morbid fascination, and the modern equivalent of the freak show.

Hell save your time and go see a real freak show. The freaks are not offended, and they can make a living off of it. Some are professional entertainers, and some have real problems. You get your morbid fascination, and your supporting a traditional art form.

Rather then watching Sally and Mindy put on a act for the crowd. So they can get a free trip to Chicago and stay at a fabulous four star hotel for a few nights.

yea maury show is fake but in my hood there's mad pizzles

^do you have any proof that the maury show is fake

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

i seen a kid that was on the maury show on bet acting so it made me belive dat da maury show was fake fam

LMAO @ Video

Wow, girls act so weird in front of camra it's so hilarious lol.

What's up with ehr gestures? She retarded?