By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I saw Leo-J on TV

NFGBlinkAC said:
What's up with ehr gestures? She retarded?

Probably she's gangsta.

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
kirby007 said:
rofl are all americans like that?:D

Didn't you get banned for something like that before? I would cut that out if I were you.

no, that was because people felt i was insulting all the christians, but i was set up by w29 and Dmj

, this is a whole different thing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

@ Kirby007

Seems like you'd want to get banned again. Only this time for insulting three hundred or so million people. You're not gonna stop until you offend every living person on this planet huh?

DMeisterJ said:
@ Kirby007

Seems like you'd want to get banned again. Only this time for insulting three hundred or so million people. You're not gonna stop until you offend every living person on this planet huh?

well see?

anyway it only was a question ROFL

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

How did I set you up. I didn't call christians "dumb". That was you. I reported it, cause that was wrong, so how did I set you up?

Around the Network

well as if the post above isn't a trick...

What a stupid slut...

I don't understand, where was Joel?.... I actually watched the whole video assuming there was some leo-j lookalike. I turned the sound off after a few seconds though perhaps something was said?

Dodece said:
I wonder how many people in this thread think wrestling is real also? These types of programs create bizarre concepts, and then send out blanket invitations. They direct those that come in as to how to behave, and it isn't at all relevant whether the story is real or utterly fabricated. All these people want is to get on television for thirty minutes, and get an all expenses paid trip to a big city.

All you need to understand that these are not usually real people is one thing. Why would anyone in their right mind go on such a show to air out their family disputes. Humiliate themselves and humiliate their families. Why would someone subject themselves to audience ridicule, and why pick fights with complete strangers. The reasons are stated above a paid vacation, and some time in the spotlight.

Bottom line don't buy into this tripe. Well over ninety percent of the time its completely bogus, and the other ten percent of the time its truly desperate people with no better idea as to what should be done. You shouldn't be wallowing in such displays. You might as well go watch a cock fight, or buy a snuff film of a guy going through detox in a torture chamber. Simply put its morbid fascination, and the modern equivalent of the freak show.

Hell save your time and go see a real freak show. The freaks are not offended, and they can make a living off of it. Some are professional entertainers, and some have real problems. You get your morbid fascination, and your supporting a traditional art form.

Rather then watching Sally and Mindy put on a act for the crowd. So they can get a free trip to Chicago and stay at a fabulous four star hotel for a few nights.

Obviously Dodece you do not know many people like the type you see on Maury Pauvich and Jerry Springer. While I don't watch the shows, I do have one side of my family that fits in perfectly with the people and they do it for free everywhere they go and it is annoying as hell if you aren't the relaxed type of person. Also since I live in San Francisco you see people like this all the time in the TL or HP and even Western Addition in some spots usually their lives are more F'ed up than you see on the shows. Which is why these shows are so popular with people like my Aunt because it shows f'ed lives like they have. These shows definitely exploit that portion of society and are definitely trash.

kitler53 said:
i wish there would have been more girls like that in my high school back in the day. I was definitely born 5-10 years too early.

What you wish there were more girls who talk like that. I don't know but personally I woudl find a girl that talks like that sick.