By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I saw Leo-J on TV

ssj12 said:
kitler53 said:
i wish there would have been more girls like that in my high school back in the day. I was definitely born 5-10 years too early.

there really isnt that many girls like that. You didnt miss anything. Finding the slut is like picking straw out of a needle stack, at least where I live. 

If you mean finding a true advertised slut than yes but trying to find a slut in the basic definition isn't very hard. They just don't talk about theuir exploits like we do.

Around the Network

You guys... do realize that shows like this are scripted, right? It's meant to draw out disgust and outrage. Give me a break.
And yes, in America we are literally all barely-teenage girls who sleep around a lot.

TWRoO said:
I don't understand, where was Joel?.... I actually watched the whole video assuming there was some leo-j lookalike. I turned the sound off after a few seconds though perhaps something was said?

I think the joke was here was a ghetto sounding 15 year old mouthign off about things they don't understand like they are experts.

wow...video is amazing..she's really... ****

WTH is wrong with people nowadays :S

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network
lolita said:
What a stupid slut...

Now now, we live in a politically correct world. She suffers from Dickslexia. She's virginally challenged or suffers from a disease known as Vaginus no longer tightus ala fake made up latin

"Had sex 300 times"

WOW...this girl is completely insane!

By the way her voice is annoying!

She had sex on the playground and the mall.

Some girls these days....

supermario128 said:
You mean finding a needle in a hay stack, right? I guess both kinda work though.

the otherway around is a much more painful process. =P 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

for some reason when i was watching this, the only thing going through my mind was:

"Wow. Evolution really did its thing."

Somebody as uneducated and clueless as that girl can have such a strong desire to have a baby is just amazing.

the Wii is an epidemic.

I couldn't make it through a minute of that thing. How the hell do these shows succeed? Forget that girl, the problem is a society that considers that to be a form of entertainment!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.