By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 4 GAMESTOP CONFIRMS (Germany)

I'd be surprised if they didn't make an Uncharted 4, but the question is when? Most like 2014.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me Uncharted 4 now! My body is ready for the glory.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

the-pi-guy said:
Aldro said:
the-pi-guy said:
http://www.gamestop.de/PS4/Games/28899/uncharted

Ummm, where was the release date found? Did he say it in the video?

Besides though, of course this was going to happen, February might make sense, they might want to put some space between The Last of Us and Uncharted 4 and releasing later might be too long of a wait.

Ay ay sir, in the video at 1:36

Does he say where he got that release date though?  

He calls a worker at Gamestop who first checks the game in the database. He then says hold on, checks and says "Ah yeah our database says its release for February yada yada". So maybe they know something we dont? :P

Gamestop isnt the kind of site where one can just put up a game and set its own release date as a user, right?

DAMNIT!!!!

4 ≈ One

the-pi-guy said:
Aldro said:
the-pi-guy said:
Aldro said:
the-pi-guy said:

Besides though, of course this was going to happen, February might make sense, they might want to put some space between The Last of Us and Uncharted 4 and releasing later might be too long of a wait.

He calls a worker at Gamestop who first checks the game in the database. He then says hold on, checks and says "Ah yeah our database says its release for February yada yada". So maybe they know something we dont? :P

Gamestop isnt the kind of site where one can just put up a game and set its own release date as a user, right?

That's what I was thinking, but I was also thinking that someone could lose their job due to stuff like this.  

Though I do like the sound of February.

Really only two ways this works out:

A) If theres any truth to this, we will hear something at Gamescom since the VGAs are far too late to announce a game that will release in 2 months
B) VGAs which indiciates that its probably late 2014
C) None of the above, R.i.p Uncharted ;_;

Around the Network

I hope that this will be announced at Gamescon.

I hope this is true. February would be awesome!

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

Aldro said:
the-pi-guy said:
Aldro said:
the-pi-guy said:

He says the release date is not definitife (middle of the month is a placeholder) and he fully expects it to be pushed back once or twice (to the end of the year), but he says that it's definitely comming.

He doesn't confirm developer though so it might not be ND...

Way too early. Don't Naughty Dog take holidays?

I hope we see Uncharted 4 this month! a feb release date is to good to be true..

if that is all truth il be very worried that ND arnt the developer.. if they are not il probably pass as i don't really want to spoil the series for myself. i already spoilt it by playing that Vita Uncharted game enough :(

this could actually be Uncharted Vita 2.. urghh