By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 4 GAMESTOP CONFIRMS (Germany)

If true and ND is working on this instead of a new IP i will be very dissapointed.

Around the Network

NO!, naughty dog please do not make uncharted 4 so soon.

What the fuck guys?! How the hell is this soon? It will be at the very least almost 2 and a half years already! I was ready to play the darn game in 2012, so bring it on!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

SnakeDrake said:
february no way Sony would save it for a winter launch or dose Sony have something bigger in mind O_0

February is winter

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
SnakeDrake said:
february no way Sony would save it for a winter launch or dose Sony have something bigger in mind O_0

February is winter

Well im sorry i dont live in the arctic region 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

UNCHARTED 4 ........ KART RACING !!

SnakeDrake said:
zorg1000 said:
SnakeDrake said:

February is winter

What? Lol winter starts late Dec and ends late March.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
SnakeDrake said:
zorg1000 said:
SnakeDrake said:

February is winter

What? Lol winter starts late Dec and ends late March.

oops i forgot. I usually base winter on how cold i feel :P 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Gamescom...can't wait!

Imagine if Sony goes up on stage at Gamescom and goes all

PS4.. available now.. with UC4 bundle. xD