By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Humble Bundle - EA Edition (EA DOES CHARITY WHAT!?) - (Also Special Weekly Deal)

Tagged games:

Hmm, may have to snap this up!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Why am I a console gamer again?

I've gotten more games from humble bundle sales this year then I've gotten console games + my 3DS games in the entire year.

For less then $10.

Oh. My. God.

It's just that simple.

Free Origin Codes (from me ): http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166244

Ughhh. I try to redeem a product code on Origin and it just show me the loading screen indefinitely.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
Ughhh. I try to redeem a product code on Origin and it just show me the loading screen indefinitely.

same here, either there getting bombarded with code redemption or their trolling with their humble bundle

Around the Network
yum123 said:
mysticwolf said:

same here, either there getting bombarded with code redemption or their trolling with their humble bundle

o.O The steam codes worked flawlessly. Oh well

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166244

if EA gets it shit together again.

265,000 sold and counting. That's $1.2 million donated in less than 3 hours.

...wow.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Mythmaker1 said:
265,000 sold and counting. That's $1.2 million donated in less than 3 hours.

...wow.

next ea financial results will be like:

"our upcoming games like mirror's edge 2 whose precedessor sold 10m units..."

lol

Damn, with all these steam sales and humble bundles, along with my console backlog, I won't need to get into next gen for at least 5 more years!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

"Code Redemption is temporarily unavailable. We have top agents working on it. Please try again later". Message just popped up on origin. Peter Moore is working on the fix. So not much to worry.

@mysticwolf That is sort of the plan. Skip this gen and go straight to 80GB ram in PS6/XB2.